• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

It’s alright though, that £8m will go straight to Kia.

He deserves it after orchestrating our FA Cup win.

Hard to know what to make of selling a talented youngster, but Nketiah, TJJ, Martinelli and Balogun all fighting for 1 position doesn't work.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
One can only hope that all of this interest results in a bidding war with us getting more than 8 million, even if that's over an extended period of time (installments, sell on clause, etc).

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
8m is such a good price, hope we sell some more! We need to utilise our academy as another revenue stream to buy good players like Lacazette that will push us forward.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
If we add a sell on clause, even if we try to buy him again, that sell on % will be like a discount to us right?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool would be a fantastic move for him, could play a wide role and play upfront if necessary - that said, they already have Rhian Brewster who's very good. I would hope he doesn't go there, but a PL move would be interesting for him from his perspective. He'd definitely back himself - there's just too many bodies here. CF is a really strong position for us.

I would much prefer he goes abroad if I'm honest. Smash up the German league then go to one of the top teams. If we put a sell-on, we'd make serious bank. Don't think we'll need to buy him back no matter how good he gets, we're not hurting for forwards at all.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Liverpool would be a fantastic move for him, could play a wide role and play upfront if necessary - that said, they already have Rhian Brewster who's very good. I would hope he doesn't go there, but a PL move would be interesting for him from his perspective. He'd definitely back himself - there's just too many bodies here. CF is a really strong position for us.

I would much prefer he goes abroad if I'm honest. Smash up the German league then go to one of the top teams. If we put a sell-on, we'd make serious bank. Don't think we'll need to buy him back no matter how good he gets, we're not hurting for forwards at all.

But we never know right. What if nketiah and tjj don't develop as expected even after few years at the club or they face some major injury issues (hopefully not) and at the same time Balogun explodes? I'm sure he will also love to come back and play for us if we are interested.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
But we never know right. What if nketiah and tjj don't develop as expected even after few years at the club or they face some major injury issues (hopefully not) and at the same time Balogun explodes? I'm sure he will also love to come back and play for us if we are interested.
Maybe, that's obviously a worst-case scenario. We have Martinelli, Nketiah and TJJ to pick from. Nketiah is the most underrated forward we have and TJJ is a player who can bring out best in other players as well as be effective individually. And Martinelli is Martinelli. Behind him, we have Sam Greenwood and Khayon Edwards among others. We're incredibly strong at CF.

If he wanted to come back then sure. He's still a huge talent, one of our biggest. I'm just not sure it will go down like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom