• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager 2020

BobP

Memri Fan
Is it just me or are GKs OP on this game?

I've lost count of the number of times opposition GKs have played out of their absolute skins against me.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Anyone having problems with newest update?

I hvnt played for a while and started Up a new game and needed to update

But when I started the new game something is wonky with the training. Every roll down window has got the same options

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Anyone having problems with newest update?

I hvnt played for a while and started Up a new game and needed to update

But when I started the new game something is wonky with the training. Every roll down window has got the same options
my save is s till on the first update, but I haven't seen anything wrong.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Stuck in quarantine so took up the one free week offer. Having a great time.

Goalkeepers are the same except for youth investment at #3: Leno, Martinez, Boyce-Clarke

Invested in youth at the back with a five man rotation for two and three CB pairs: Gvardiol, Saliba, Sarr, Holding, and Chambers

Added one wing-back only: Castagne, Bellerin, Kolasinac, Tierney

Didn’t revamp the midfield, just different roles and pairings: Xhaka, Torreira, Guendouzi, Ceballos, Maitland-Niles

I play a mixture of wingers and inverted wingers: Jota, Pepe, Nelson, Saka, and Smith-Rowe

Three man rotation for a single and two-striker formations: Aubameyang, Martinelli, and Balogun

Sold Lacazette and played Balogun who is out of this world. Originally had Delofeu but sold after one season and bought Jota. Özil doesn’t fit any formations I use but it took forever for me to sell because of his contract.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Currently doing a save with Bilbao and s**t's gone down at Arsenal :D

s4DDHpw.jpg

benjamin86

Established Member
If anyones looking to play FM it's available on gamepass for xbox or pc for £1 a month with trial or £3.99 if you've already used the trial.

benjamin86

Established Member
Any one know what to in this situation... i'm trying to sell Elneny and Mkhitaryan keep offering them and then lowering the price until i finally get a buyer....Sanelli refuses the deal because it's to cheap.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom