<

Forum Ideas Thread

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Trilly, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford

Will iPhone/android emojis ever work on here?

2. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

You asking this because you want to use the eggplant one when you talk about Raul?

Toby Andrl and Camron like this.
  3. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford

*posts Mourinho I refuse to speak video*

say yes and American_Gooner like this.
  4. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

We should be allowed to swear without a filter, some people may behave like 12 year olds with their tantrums but we're all adults here.

freeglennhelder2 and YeahBee like this.
  5. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant

Whoever changed my title better add at least two juicy emojis

Seriously though, all the changes made are great. Good job guys :Celebration:

6. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Vinai Venkatesham Stan

Surprised you haven't asked for an emoji with chainmail draped around it's head.

say yes, krackpot, Trilly and 2 others like this.
  7. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

Need to turn this into one

[​IMG]

OnlyOne likes this.
  8. samshere

samshere Why so serieuse?

How about a summary thread that mentions the highlights for all the matches to look back at the end of the season. For eg: Match 1: A very rusty team got the job done because of a AMN break. MoM: AMN/Auba
    Match 2: Ceballos masterclass and good finishing from our strikers. Willock looked great. MoM: Ceballos

I'll make one if people think this is a good idea. Whoever feels strongly about the match can make the post and people could add onto it with posts starting with MATCH 1EPL, or MATCH 2EPL, MATCH 1EL etc

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    Mark Tobias likes this.
  9. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Actually no we're not all adults on here. There are plenty of younger members on the forum.

10. Mark Tobias

I like that. Often I can remember a game but not know when it was played.

11. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

Well thats evident judging by your posts.

arsenefc likes this.
  12. Mark Tobias

That's rich.
    You're basically throwing a tantrum because you can't be a foul mouth online. Speaks volumes to your emotional maturity (Or severe lack thereof)

13. leo9903

leo9903 Member

Can anyone knowledgeable make an Arsenal reading essentials thread for the Arsenal history sub? I know we have a generic reading thread in General forum but this can maybe focus more on the club? I'm not really familiar with a lot of books or even interesting internet articles regarding Arsenal. Maybe a few autobiographies made by ex players/manager. We could keep updating the thread with any new articles/books as they get published.

I know that would help a lot with newer fans who are interested in the club backgrounds ect. Just the other day I was reading about the Arsenal and Rangers connection. Just blew my mind, never knew we had such relationship with Rangers back then!

https://www.ja606.co.uk/articles/viewArticle/192239 - The article in case anyone was wondering.

14. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

And it says a lot about you that you enjoy talking to kids on the internet.

15. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

Dunno how you can get onto me about chainmail when you dress like this on the weekends:

[​IMG]

OnlyOne likes this.
  16. freeglennhelder2

freeglennhelder2 Well-Known Member

Look at other forums, pilfer the things that work best for them. I don’t have specifics, Im the high level ideas/Mescal drinking guy.

17. Mark Tobias

What? Makes zero sense.
    This is an Arsenal fan forum you absolute mong. There is no way of telling the ages of people on here but I happen to know some of them are youngsters from talking like a decent human being to them. Something you are clearly incapable of.
    Jesus get a grip man.

18. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Toby Andrl, say yes and Mark Tobias like this.
  19. arsenefc

arsenefc Obsessed With Guendouzi

relax. thats not allowed

BigPoppaPump likes this.
  20. Mark Tobias

You're not a mod. Let them do their job. They've spoken already. Go post a rubbish opinion somewhere about how we're a small club.

say yes likes this.