• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Forum Ideas Thread

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Isn't it a strange coincidence that the owner of AM has forgotten it exists, just like the owner of Arsenal, Stan Kroenke has?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The mods these days trying to keep AM from completely falling apart...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I presume this forum is self-sufficient financially so if there was a mass exodus to a new forum that new forum would be self sufficient

We should just crowdfund a new forum

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
What if we investigate which of our rivals forum is the best, and just take over? Just flood it until they leave

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I find it so weird that the owner has abandoned the whole thing, might not even remember having it.

I imagine it’s a situation akin to when Jermaine Pennant left his Porsche in a Spanish car park and eventually forgot he even owned it.

Just replace “Porsche” with “Skoda”

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I presume this forum is self-sufficient financially so if there was a mass exodus to a new forum that new forum would be self sufficient

We should just crowdfund a new forum

Would probably just end up like the other breakaway forum, last time I checked there it was pretty dead..

Reactions: A_G

say yes

forum master baiter
Would probably just end up like the other breakaway forum, last time I checked there it was pretty dead..
It would work if the mods were on-board and everyone moved en-masse. Close all the threads here, have the new forum ready, remind everyone to move over, etc.

I believe in @Jasard .

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I think it’ll be important you get the “big” posters, like myself, on board.

Thoughts on this? I'm happy here, I reckon if you and I are the big 'no's then it just won't work.

Sort of like if Man City and Bayern Munich didn't join the super league, they wouldn't go ahead with it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Thoughts on this? I'm happy here, I reckon if you and I are the big 'no's then it just won't work.

Sort of like if Man City and Bayern Munich didn't join the super league, they wouldn't go ahead with it.

I’m willing to move as long as most of the forum want to. I have always been a man of the people, if the majority of people want to move, I’ll be a part of it, because if I’m not, it’s not going to work.

I would also encourage you to support any move.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I’m willing to move as long as most of the forum want to. I have always been a man of the people, if the majority of people want to move, I’ll be a part of it, because if I’m not, it’s not going to work.

I would also encourage you to support any move.

Be like going from Highbury to the Emirates, AG promising we'll be able to compete with the likes of Shedend, Redcafe and RAWK but in reality it's a slow build and not everyones behind it, glory days long gone.

Worried.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Be like going from Highbury to the Emirates, AG promising we'll be able to compete with the likes of Shedend, Redcafe and RAWK but in reality it's a slow build and not everyones behind it, glory days long gone.

Worried.
That’s the issue. Right now we’re the top forum around. We make the move elsewhere and lose that “AM” magic, then we’re in trouble.

Your post is very through provoking actually. I wouldn’t want to lose AM only for a more modern forum but one that doesn’t have the AM magic. As you say, we don’t want Highbury to Emirates 2.

Ideally, we improve this place, but that doesn’t look possible.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The problem is you’ll have people slowly leave here because it’s falling apart. One day you’ll log in and nobody has posted for 3/4 weeks. The transfer threads will still be active because @HairSprayGooners is talking to himself in the summer windows. Doing his wish lists and potential line ups of every team in the league if they get the players they are linked with etc. Very sad.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Worried.
Everyone on here should be clicking on "Contact Us" and telling the admin to upgrade the forum software. #SaveAM

And there's nothing to compete with ShedEnd, we're clear. Özil's thread (without playing a single minute) is longer than all of their match threads. In fact, the only match thread of theirs that can compete with A-M is their CL final win which is still active for some reason 8 years later.

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

This seems like a movement is starting. Like @American_Gooner says we could all contact the owners but feel like it'd be like emailiing Stan asking for more transfer funds.

Think we need to go full scorched earth. Lock all threads. Mass migration

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

This forum needs a major upgrade in terms of software, usability and appearance. Please do this or we will all leave en masse to a new forum and your revenue from advertising will fall to zero
Just sent that to them

giphy.gif

Latest posts+

Top Bottom