• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Forum Ideas Thread

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The lengths you are going to be able to make the Aouar or Partey threads. Keep strong, brother.
Dunno what you're talking about my bro! I just feel like the mods need to be stricter on people spreading fake news!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Who can use MS paint? I think there should be a ‘paint a footballer’ thread. Every effort is worthy. They’re usually hilarious. Once I’ve done one, I may make the thread.

say yes

forum master baiter
I think we should have a “Any News?” thread in the transfer forum.

Pinned thread, which is locked so only the mods can use it, and each day a mod posts a summary of the actual transfer news.

Kav

Established Member
Can anyone recommend a good adblocker, this site gets on top of my nerves with the ads.

Moah

@American_Gooner
I know I've been bugging you one too many times but is there a way you can communicate with whoever @Jasard talked to.

I think it was the latest connection between anyone on here with the owners of the site.

Its just sad seeing the site slowly die of old age, even some of the emojis that worked are starting to get corrupted. If we can make them upgrade it just once it may sustain for a longer period.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@American_Gooner
I know I've been bugging you one too many times but is there a way you can communicate with whoever @Jasard talked to.

I think it was the latest connection between anyone on here with the owners of the site.

Its just sad seeing the site slowly die of old age, even some of the emojis that worked are starting to get corrupted. If we can make them upgrade it just once it may sustain for a longer period.
It doesn't bug me unless you're unnecessarily rude like rich 1990 and say yes.

I actually don't know who Jasard spoke to, or how they got in contact. I missed the entire thing.

Top Bottom