• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Forum Ideas Thread

Preacher

Always Crying
aX4vtw4.gif

Rv48sKH.gif

A2AfGWD.gif

xnnLs7P.gif

These emojis have potential:lol:

Last edited:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
The Perez one. :rofl:

Thank you AG, I was quite close on my top 5 guesses, had Soms, Gdeeps muslim comment and SayYes's prediction. Didn't know the other two. :lol:
What i take from that is this forum is easily impressed. Som's was nice, the others were a load of ****e.

Do we have zero artist on this forum?

Would be nice if someone could recreate the original droll emoji.

EDIT : I see there is new droll emoji now! A lot closer to the original one! Good job mods!

Last edited:

I have over 32000 posts and over 29000 likes. I really need to get more likes than posts before I quit.

I wonder how I do that without breaking my trollish character. :Celebration:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Don't think the owners of the site really care much about it. So many ways to improve it with XenForo, but seems their main concern is rake in a little bit of ad money.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Who are the owners of this forum?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom