• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Forum Ideas Thread

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Push for a Three Cheers For Herbert pinned thread and you'll have my support on getting the big Wengz one back up there ;)
Actually that would be a cool thread. We have some posters who are old enough to give real insight there. Some of us would love to hear more about the history through the eyes of fans etc.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Harsh and easy for you to say. For some it’s just like grieving.

Jesus, you’re one of those insensitive people who goes into the widow’s house and says time to get rid of that old wedding photo, he’s been dead 12 months ffs.
That's one of the most stupid metaphors i've ever read.

rich 1990

We used to have a birthday thing that said whose birthday it was. Think that could be brought back.

rich 1990

Admittedly this idea might be open to abuse but how about letting us decide each other's taglines rather then mods making up stuff?

Aevi

Hale End FC
The Perez post :lol:

Wonder what the image was in last link :( edit - caught up with rest of thread and have my answer
This is like when you're looking up how to fix something and you find a website with someone asking the same thing and then they just leave a comment saying they solved the problem and don't share what they did.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom