• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nice cheeky 40+ haul with only 9 players and still all my chips left over.

La remontada begins here.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nice cheeky 40+ haul with only 9 players and still all my chips left over.

La remontada begins here.
How did you even get 9 players ffs.

Villa being cancelled took me down to like 5 which is why I had to free hit.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How did you even get 9 players ffs.

Villa being cancelled took me down to like 5 which is why I had to free hit.

That Sp**s - Fulham game saved me and brought back three because otherwise I was in trouble.

Double City, Bruno and Neto took care of the rest with a cheeky Pieters and Mitchell action in the mix.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That Sp**s - Fulham game saved me and brought back three because otherwise I was in trouble.

Double City, Bruno and Neto took care of the rest with a cheeky Pieters and Mitchell action in the mix.
Nice. You deserve some luck tbf. :lol:

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Took a 4point hit to get in Dias and Holding and ended up with 51 points despite being able to field only 8 players. Quite happy with the result. Didn't climb or fall in the ranking for the AM league or the friend league I'm in.

Now the big challenge is GW19. I know Zaha and DCL are coming off, but I only have 0.7 million banked so I can't really get a premium (Rashford, Son, Vardy) player in.

Thinking about Watkins as a DCL replacement, but I don't know what to do with Zaha. Grealish is an option but that would make me triple into Villa who are playing City and if he gets a yellow he misses Newcastle. Thinking perhaps Pulisic or Ziyech as Chelsea has a decent double gameweek, but literally no one has Chelsea attackers in their side. Seems like a big gamble.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Wildcard was worth it at the end I think, ended up +14 points better for the transfers and +16 I would've lost for the transfers plus a nice little rebalancing. Shame Tierney couldn't play that was a guaranteed 6+ points probably.

Almost a 100 points lead on my friends league and top 5 within reach again on the AM league, things are looking good.

Btw who won the AM league last season?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Boys I’ve had a rush of blood to the head and bench boosted :lol:

I was looking at my squad and just felt like there’s so many good fixtures for them and I’ve got a bunch of doubles so I might as well.

Huge gamble though seen as I need luck on a few to make sure they start every game. :pray:

Took a 4point hit to get in Dias and Holding and ended up with 51 points despite being able to field only 8 players. Quite happy with the result. Didn't climb or fall in the ranking for the AM league or the friend league I'm in.

Now the big challenge is GW19. I know Zaha and DCL are coming off, but I only have 0.7 million banked so I can't really get a premium (Rashford, Son, Vardy) player in.

Thinking about Watkins as a DCL replacement, but I don't know what to do with Zaha. Grealish is an option but that would make me triple into Villa who are playing City and if he gets a yellow he misses Newcastle. Thinking perhaps Pulisic or Ziyech as Chelsea has a decent double gameweek, but literally no one has Chelsea attackers in their side. Seems like a big gamble.

Chelsea is a tough one. If Pulisic catches fire like he did last year I’ve promised myself I’m dropping Son for him.

Otherwise the problem to me is there’s too many variables with how Lampard lines up. Doesn’t know his best team and apart from Mount he could bench any one of them.

What did you go for in the end?

Last edited:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I went for the triple captain. Salah can't blank 4 games in a row or whatever its been. Surely.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I went for the triple captain. Salah can't blank 4 games in a row or whatever its been. Surely.

Sound like me trying to justify holding Auba then Mane and KDB through about 10 blanks :lol::facepalm:

Salah is different gravy though. Fancy him to get a penalty or something eventually and get going again.

Dutch D

Boys I’ve had a rush of blood to the head and bench boosted :lol:

I was looking at my squad and just felt like there’s so many good fixtures for them and I’ve got a bunch of doubles so I might as well.

Huge gamble though seen as I need luck on a few to make sure they start every game. :pray:

Chelsea is a tough one. If Pulisic catches fire like he did last year I’ve promised myself I’m dropping Son for him.

Otherwise the problem to me is there’s too many variables with how Lampard lines up. Doesn’t know his best team and apart from Mount he could bench any one of them.

What did you go for in the end?
Took a punt on Ziyech as a differential. Just not sure if he can play twice for them, but I think he would be the difference maker for them in attack.

Thing is only other player I wanted in the 7-9m range was Grealish who is on 4 yellows and I got Watkins in for DCL so I didn't want to triple up on Villa given their uncertain situation.

I started with Pulisic in gw1 think he can be amazing for them, but unlucky so far this season. If he catches some form and consistency I'm getting him in too.

Dutch D

Another Salah blank. More blanks than 6+ pointers so far, really disappointing. Why was Cancelo subbed after 19 minutes, serious injury? Could've gotten em another clean sheet at least.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Another Salah blank. More blanks than 6+ pointers so far, really disappointing. Why was Cancelo subbed after 19 minutes, serious injury? Could've gotten em another clean sheet at least.
He didn’t, came on in the 71st for Walker.

Had 2 free transfers made 3 for a -4
Foden, Johnstone & Antonio. Only Antonio started :frustrated: Had Cancelo already, gutted.

This was the whole reason I’ve mostly stayed away from City players this season, just don’t know who Peps going to start.

Dutch D

He didn’t, came on in the 71st for Walker.

Had 2 free transfers made 3 for a -4
Foden, Johnstone & Antonio. Only Antonio started :frustrated: Had Cancelo already, gutted.

This was the whole reason I’ve mostly stayed away from City players this season, just don’t know who Peps going to start.
Thanks, hope he starts the next game then.

Arsenal saving my week so far, Leno, Holding and Saka on the bench with a bench boost. Is 23 points a good return for a bench boost? 4th players was Dallas with 2 points.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Thanks, hope he starts the next game then.

Arsenal saving my week so far, Leno, Holding and Saka on the bench with a bench boost. Is 23 points a good return for a bench boost? 4th players was Dallas with 2 points.
Yeah 23 is excellent really. Im on 13 :frustrated:

plan all along was to bring in Fabianski as my 2nd keeper but got worried he might miss the game so went with safer option on the west brom keeper who got covid :clap:

What’s everyone’s points total for this gameweek looking like so far?

Im on 62 (-4) with 11 players still to play. Not bad but not great I’m guessing.

Dutch D

73 (-4) with only Martinez and Watkins to go for their first match. This is with bench boost who have all played their single game of the GW.

5 blanks (1-2points) and 4 6+ pointers in the line-up so far.

Really hope my differential punt on Ziyech will work out in the game against Leicester. The game against Fulham was crap.

roz

Fake News Merchant
73 (-4) with only Martinez and Watkins to go for their first match. This is with bench boost who have all played their single game of the GW.

Really hope my differential punt on Ziyech will work out in the game against Leicester. The game against Fulham was crap.
Nice, you should be on for a decent score.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Looking good. Only 33 points behind the king :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom