• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Who is this king you speak of?

Hope to end up around 120 points. 100 for a double GW is probably nothing special, but I'll take it.
The King (for now) is me. Sitting top of the league. Though a lot riding on Salah doing something against Burnley as I've triple captained him. I was toying with the bench boost and so far the bench boost would have provided a better score.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
The King (for now) is me. Sitting top of the league. Though a lot riding on Salah doing something against Burnley as I've triple captained him. I was toying with the bench boost and so far the bench boost would have provided a better score.
Haha, I figured. I have Salah as well, really annoyed with his recent streak of blanking.

Kind of hoping he'll do well for my mini-league with my friends as I am the only one of the top3 who has him in his line-up, but now I'm also a little conflicted, haha.

Doubt I'll win this league as a first timer though, so all eyes on the friend league.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Calvert-Lewin’s price is dropping like a stone but he might be back next week.

Lad’s becoming a differential at this rate. My next target after Saka.

Dutch D

Might take him back if he shows some form.

My Ziyech differential was a total dud. 2 points in 2 games.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What we thinking about Auba if KDB is injured?

Btw finally crossed 100 points. Even if my bench boost was a bit of a flop I’ve had a great week otherwise.

Dutch D

What we thinking about Auba if KDB is injured?

Btw finally crossed 100 points. Even if my bench boost was a bit of a flop I’ve had a great week otherwise.
Ah crap, missing De Bruyne against WBA would be so annoying. Everytime I transfered out someone with 50/75% chance of playing according to the app the player played and my replacement blanked.

So I will wait a little longer and otherwise switch to Fernandes I think. Auba seems risky. I would want to see him score in one or two more games.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ah crap, missing De Bruyne against WBA would be so annoying. Everytime I transfered out someone with 50/75% chance of playing according to the app the player played and my replacement blanked.

So I will wait a little longer and otherwise switch to Fernandes I think. Auba seems risky. I would want to see him score in one or two more games.

Yeah it’s tough man.

I’ve got Bruno already so it’s either Auba or move to Mane because I can’t afford Salah but their fixtures and form are grim.

Holding KDB might be the best shout tbf.

Dutch D

Yeah it’s tough man.

I’ve got Bruno already so it’s either Auba or move to Mane because I can’t afford Salah but their fixtures and form are grim.

Holding KDB might be the best shout tbf.

I can't find a way to get Bruno into my squad at the moment.

I can do Leno->Foster, Dallas-> Mitchell (need to do those anyway post bench boost to free up more money for the starting XI), Ziyech->Bruno and I'm still 0.5 million short.

I'm actually considering getting rid of Salah at the moment because as you say their form and fixtures are not great. Salah has blanked 5 games in a row now as well. A lot rides on the Burnley game, if he blanks again I will have to wait with getting money out of the bench and just swap him with Bruno I think.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I can't find a way to get Bruno into my squad at the moment.

I can do Leno->Foster, Dallas-> Mitchell (need to do those anyway post bench boost to free up more money for the starting XI), Ziyech->Bruno and I'm still 0.5 million short.

I'm actually considering getting rid of Salah at the moment because as you say their form and fixtures are not great. Salah has blanked 5 games in a row now as well. A lot rides on the Burnley game, if he blanks again I will have to wait with getting money out of the bench and just swap him with Bruno I think.

Who’s your other keeper? Leon’s been really good this year hasn’t he?

Feel like he’s right up there with the points.

Dutch D

I have Martinez since week 1, so I got him for 4.5m. Leno has been bringing in those clean sheets since GW15 though, so after a poor start he's been shooting up in the ranking.

It feels like a waste to have 2 5 million GK's though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I have Martinez since week 1, so I got him for 4.5m. Leno has been bringing in those clean sheets since GW15 though, so after a poor start he's been shooting up in the ranking.

It feels like a waste to have 2 5 million GK's though.

Yeah same story with Emi tbf and yeah in that case definitely seems a waste.

Feel like it’s mostly just Arsenal fans who had Emi week one because we all knew how good he could be :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Are we sure Auba’s not an option? :lol:

KdB for three weeks and Mane and Salah’s form in the toilet.

Dutch D

Man, KdB's injury comes at the worst time, such an easy run for City.

It's currently really hard to get some reliable premium players:
- Fernandes 3 blanks in a row (if you discount the FPL-assist against Fulham, which wasn't a real assist).
- Rashford 3 blanks out of last 5
- Salah 5 blanks in a row
- Mane 4 blanks in a row
- Son 3 blanks out of last 5
- Vardy 3 blanks out of last 5 (and other two were 5 pointers)
- Werner: lol

I'm gravitating a lot more to players like Grealish and Madisson as replacements for KdB and Fernandes for Salah.

Auba could be a differential if you expect him to pick up his form from here and he did score against Southampton last time round.

Don't really like Arsenal's upcoming fixtures though.

Dutch D

It's a bit strange that the FPL app still has KDB at 75% chance of playing whereas I'm pretty sure I saw a tweet on this forum saying he might be out until Liverpool (GW23).

Slowly considering a wildcard. Need to get Leno and Dallas out to get some money from the bench, need to get Ziyech out who blanked twice, KDB injured and Salah blanked for the fifth time.

Original plan was just to transfer Ziyech out to Madisson, but this injury and Salah failing for the umpteenth time is really getting me annoyed.

How often do you guys consider taking hits? I took one in GW18 one in GW19. I could do another one in GW20 to replace KDB and Ziyech and just slowly rebuild, or just rip of the bandaid do a wildcard and keep some money in the bank to upgrade one player to KDB when he's fit again.

roz

Fake News Merchant

Keeper is sorted for me. The one piece of FPL advice I feel I can back with 100% certainty this season is get Ederson, City are by and far the best side defensively this season. Only player not to be risked in rotation for PL games from City. Worth the price imo.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Keeper is sorted for me. The one piece of FPL advice I feel I can back with 100% certainty this season is get Ederson, City are by and far the best side defensively this season. Only player not to be risked in rotation for PL games from City. Worth the price imo.

Only problem is that he doesn’t seem to rack up the save points very much because their defence is that good.

With Emi and McCarthy I’ve got quite a few points even when they’ve conceded.

roz

Fake News Merchant

I’d say for the first time in the season yeah he is. Just so damn expensive. Possibly worth the risk as a differential alone. Is any City midfielder worth it with KDB injured anyways? Will create less surely. Possibly Silva or Foden as a stopgap but....

Finished the GW with 113, decent but not great. City midfielders let me down again, only sticking with their Defence and GK from now. Peps just too unpredictable and their attacking form is patchy.

Obviously you’ve got Antonio Rex?
Partnering him with Kane and thinking of getting Cavani in. Matter of time before he gets a good score if Ole keeps starting him.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Only problem is that he doesn’t seem to rack up the save points very much because their defence is that good.

With Emi and McCarthy I’ve got quite a few points even when they’ve conceded.
True, just feel confident leaving him there and focusing on other parts of my team. He’s been great since I brought him in (gw10) hes scored at least 6 every week except for two games (one he didn’t play). Well worth it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom