• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’d say for the first time in the season yeah he is. Just so damn expensive. Possibly worth the risk as a differential alone. Is any City midfielder worth it with KDB injured anyways? Will create less surely. Possibly Silva or Foden as a stopgap but....

Finished the GW with 113, decent but not great. City midfielders let me down again, only sticking with their Defence and GK from now. Peps just too unpredictable and their attacking form is patchy.

Obviously you’ve got Antonio Rex?
Partnering him with Kane and thinking of getting Cavani in. Matter of time before he gets a good score if Ole keeps starting him.

I’ve got Vardy - Antonio - Watkins but I’m going to downgrade on Vardy to DCL as he’ll be fit soon and he’s much better statistically.

Looking to bring in Saka and maybe Robertson as well just because Liverpool still look ok defensively and surely they’ll start returning soon.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
@Rex Banter @Macho thoughts on potential early wild card in the second half of the season given my squad situation?

Was planning to save it for a future double GW, but really not happy with 3 marquee signings in my squad at the moment (KDB situation, Salah, Ziyech).

roz

Fake News Merchant
I’ve got Vardy - Antonio - Watkins but I’m going to downgrade on Vardy to DCL as he’ll be fit soon and he’s much better statistically.

Looking to bring in Saka and maybe Robertson as well just because Liverpool still look ok defensively and surely they’ll start returning soon.
Watkins has a nice run now. Was considering but haven’t seen him play enough to be confident in selection.

Not convinced by Liverpool at all, all of their players are too expensive bar Jota. I’ve had Mane in my team for the past 3 years :lol:
haven’t once got rid unless he was unavailable. Best player in the league has to be in my team although for the first time Im considering swapping for someone else but I reckon im being knee jerk as a result of their blanks. Like you say, they’ll score eventually :lol:

DCL is a nice thought. Had him early then sold for profit. Thinking I want Digne once DCL is fit.

roz

Fake News Merchant
@Rex Banter @Macho thoughts on potential early wild card in the second half of the season given my squad situation?

Was planning to save it for a future double GW, but really not happy with 3 marquee signings in my squad at the moment (KDB situation, Salah, Ziyech).
How did you get on in the gameweek in the end DutchD?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’m saving mine. There could be a huge amount of DGWs down the line.

Who’s on your bench?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wait, is there an Arsenal mania league?!
cb58b12f663eb34ad3a51aaf5b871935d1017e769558829084c3db8cc0f3fb02_1.jpg

Dutch D

How did you get on in the gameweek in the end DutchD?
103 points so far, 23 from bench boost. Watkins and Martinez still to play Newcastle today. So probably ending around 110, which is a little under what I had hoped.

I’m saving mine. There could be a huge amount of DGWs down the line.

Who’s on your bench?
Soucek, Dallas, Holding, Leno.

Reactions: roz

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

103 points so far, 23 from bench boost. Watkins and Martinez still to play Newcastle today. So probably ending around 110, which is a little under what I had hoped.

Soucek, Dallas, Holding, Leno.

Just use your bench mate and transfer the big guns out one week at a time.

That’s a top quality bench tbh and it’s times like these you should be using it for. Not like there’s three must buy options to jump on.

Likes of Saka, Raphinha and Lookman are more interesting than the premiums right now.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

A lot of people have used it already for double game week and etc. Some are using it now for the reasons you mentioned as well. Not the worst time to use it but could be better double game weeks down the line like you said.

I'd say make the transfers (don't press confirm) and if there's like a handful or more players that absolutely need to go, I would activate it.

If it's only like two or three that absolutely need to go then I'd probably think twice.

Dutch D

@Rex Banter @Macho

Thanks. There are basically 4 transfers I want to make (Ziyech, Salah, Dallas, Leno) and 1 transfer I have to make (KDB), but I guess I can wait another week and hope Ziyech and/or Salah finally return some points.

Think I'll make the KDB -> Fernandes transfer now and then think about it a little longer if I want to take a hit on Ziyech or Salah to Son (poor week given the Liverpool - Sp**s game).

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banter @Macho

Thanks. There are basically 4 transfers I want to make (Ziyech, Salah, Dallas, Leno) and 1 transfer I have to make (KDB), but I guess I can wait another week and hope Ziyech and/or Salah finally return some points.

Think I'll make the KDB -> Fernandes transfer now and then think about it a little longer if I want to take a hit on Ziyech or Salah to Son (poor week given the Liverpool - Sp**s game).

I’d hold off on the Bruno transfer just in case he picks up an injury against Liverpool.

KdB isn’t close to dropping and he doesn’t look like rising any time soon.

Dutch D

Auba is a courageous pick, but he might do well. Did score against Southampton last time round.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banter did you go for Auba?

I did KDB -> Fernandes, still contemplating Ziyech -> Barnes/Gundogan. Not sure yet.

Yeah man I did :lol:

Tried to beat the KDB price drop which never happened. Also went Vardy to DCL but I’m now stuck.

Either use my first bench player or -8 Auba out for Sterling. I’ve avoided early transfers all season so I deserve this.

Last edited:

Dutch D

Yeah man I did :lol;

Tried to beat the KDB price drop which never happened. Also went Vardy to DCL but I’m know stuck.

Either use my first bench player or -8 Auba out for Sterling. I’ve avoided early transfers all season so I deserve this.
Oh man that sounds like a ****ty situation.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Oh man that sounds like a ****ty situation.

Well I’ve got Lookman first on bench so I’ll ride it out this week then move to either Sterling or Mane if he’s not back.

Hopefully it’ll be ok.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

@Macho catching up. Worrying times that Soucek is my 2nd sub and Tierney might be out. Forgot to remove Fabio Silva as first sub after Lampard got the sack.

Top Bottom