• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: AZ Alkmaar vs Arsenal |04/08/06

phonics

goonerz49 said:
btw for a brand new stadium the dsb didn't look up to much did it? made me realise just how unbelievably awesome the grove is

give em a break. The stadium we moved out of is bigger than their new stadium. They just moved out of a 9,000 all seater!

Hollanda

Rahul said:
Im glad reyes is staying!I just hope now that we end up singing ribery as well.

Think Ribery goes to Lyon. First he wanted to stay at Marseille but it's pretty sure he goes to Lyon (best French team, 5 times champion in a row).

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i think he will stay at OM for another 2 years before moving abroad.

btw, AZ didnt look too serious playing their new stadium. how shame losing your first match at your new stadium 3-0. but they should be happy arsenal visited them.

i hate yesterday commentator. keep saying Rvp dived.

IBL

Established Member
My word that Troare is quick, very raw still but he seems to have the vital ingredients. Typical of Reyes, he stars in our friendly victory over AZ Alkmaar with a very solid performance after all the recent palava, a player with great ability but just not right in the head sometimes.

RvP and Ade complimented each other well, Gilberto always seems to step up a gear when he's made captain. Cesc was quiet, though great pass for the penalty. Defence looked creaky, Toure and Djourou a little off the pace and Flamini seemed to have forgotten how to play LB. Hleb looked sharp.

Almost witnessed goal of the season where RvP hit the two posts, sublime build up play to that.

cc

hi, could you dutch guys tell how much AZ paid for their new stadium? did they pay all the expense by the club alone or the local government took part of it? As I knew, part of expense for ajax' armsterdam arena was paid by knvb(?) for hosting for Euro 2000

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Am I the only one who thought Cesc was poor? His tackles were always two seconds late and the way he ruined that counter attack was very unlike his usual self.

He didn't look match fit at all.

Yes me too. I was surprised how much praise he got. Us Gooners seem to overrate the kid at times. Cesc had some nice moments but went missing for alot of the match.

Arjan

cc said:
hi, could you dutch guys tell how much AZ paid for their new stadium? did they pay all the expense by the club alone or the local government took part of it? As I knew, part of expense for ajax' armsterdam arena was paid by knvb(?) for hosting for Euro 2000

noyt to sure, but somewhere around 45 million euro for the stadium and another 30 for lawyers etc because the have a mall build into the stadium. :shock:

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom