• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Barnet vs Arsenal | 17/07/04

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea played s**t. Jose Mourinho's aim to win his first Chelsea match in charge has failed

lol they spend something like 150 million in 2 years and they struggle to draw with a division 2 side.

I'm beginning to see what all the fuss about Mourinho is about - a great, great manager ! :lol:

Arnie

Did anyone see him on skysports try and make excuses sayin rix made too many subs, didn't he recently say we should have more subs on the bench?? Make ur mind up man!!

Eastrek

Shirt numbers were....

1. Almunia (prob spelt that wrong lol)
2. Lauren
3. Karbassiyoon
4. Cesc
5. Senderos
6. Cygan
7. Pennant
8. Parlour
9. Reyes
10. Bergkamp
11. Van Persie

12. Jeffers
13. Taylor
14. Qunicy
19. Larsson
21. Marco (Trialist)

Can't remember what shirt number the others guys wore. I think Skulason had 15.

By the way i have uploaded my pictures, in a seperate topic, reason because there is so many that people without broadband viewing THIS topic, wont get slowed down.

shaz

ALL THIS WITHOUT henry, pires, viera, cambell, cole, :D

damn, we finally see the fruits of arsenes nurturing.

my fellow gooner above is right, next season competition for places WILL be tight. i hope all these kids stay, and Arsène can convice them to be a little be more patient, because they are the future of this club.

shame i dont have sky or anything to watch the goals tho :cry:

anyone know how well the midfield pair did? especially in defence?

oh and WEVE GOT LOADS MORE FREINDLIES TO LOOK FORWARD TO.. BWA HA HA HA HA HAR..

shaz

oh yeah, and w00t to mah homie jeffers!
i guess he wants to show the manager he is worth something after all.

(shame this came at the wrong time...)

look at our potential strikers next season.. aw man.. im salivating.. cant wait! ;D

Latest posts

Top Bottom