• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Boreham Wood vs Arsenal | 03/08/04

pv4

Just looked at the official site and saw that this match is being played tomorrow.
Do you reckon it is worth going to, and if there will be any 1st team players there?

Matt

I'm very curious who will play in this game, because I think that te players will be divided over the 2 games tomorrow and wednesday (Beveren).

I dont think that anyone (except AWenger) will travel from Amsterdam on monday to London and then from London to Belgium the next day. Certainly when they had 2 games this weekend, and would be a little tired.

Does anyone know where the most stars are gone play.
I'm sure that Kolo will be at Beveren Wednesday, because lots of friends from him are there.

johe

I hope you're kidding kutz, that's a hell of a flight to watch a game against 'Boreham Wood'. The name says it all really.. :wink:

Gator

I doubt there will really be any first teamers in either game, perhaps Kolo and one or two others might make appearences, but thats about it. We'll see players like Clichy, Senderos, Eboue, Ne, Fabregas, Pennant, jeffers etc.

calvinngai88

All the youngsters will be playing. And I suppose Ne and Eboue have went back to Beveren after Amsterdam Tournament? :roll:

Sol man

Wenger said that most players that performed last night will not play tommorow (On Arsenal plus interview)

calvinngai88

So, probable lineup: Almunia, Fathi-Hoyte-Senderos-Clichy, Pennant-Svard-Cesc-RVP, Jeffers-Lupoli/Aliadiere. :roll:

GlasgowGooner

Last years game at Beveren was split between the old firm games, a youth side went over there so expect the same on Wednesday.

shaz

didnt want to create a new thread, so ive decided to post in this. has the game started? and whos gonna up us updated? (yes im that bored) :eek:ops:

Allyboy

Established Member
I live 5-10 mins from the ground and was going to go but it has been thunder and lightning since 3pm here so I will see how it goes.

Offhand I do not know the ticket prices but I guess it will be between £6 and £10.

The team was up on Arsenal.com earlier, it is ENTIRELY the youth squad and NO first team squad players!

If I can get out my house for the flooding and go I will let you all know how it gets on :wink:

Edit: Actually I think there is a good chance it may not go ahead, I am assuming that Ryman league pitches' drainage are not that good and that 4 hours of heavy rain solid cannot be a good thing!

Matt

Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
Wasnt Skulason set to go on loan to an italian team ?

Yeah, I've heard those rumours to (Brescia, Torino) that's the reason why he wouldn't come to Beveren. But nothing's final with those teams, they wonna buy him and Arsenal were only prepare to loan I thought to have heard.

If all the reserves are in Borehamwood today, would they all be at Beveren tomorow? I hope most of the players at Beveren would come from the preseason tour squad. I hope :? :wink:

johe

I think they will Matt, there are many players who aren't completely match fit yet, like Pires, Ljungberg and the rest of the Euro boys.

Top Bottom