• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Grazer AK vs Arsenal | 24/07/04

beanz

Does anyone know if this match is being televised anywhere? Jose reyes 2004's commentary on the last match was superb :mrgreen:

beanz

Yep, just got our tickets in the post this morning.
Don't e-mail Beaney at his old address, as he's started a new job and does'nt get on the site as often as he used to.
For the time being p.m. me and I'll pass on the msg :mrgreen:

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hey beanz, thnx for the praise mate.

I'd love to give match commentary just like last time but the only problem is I'm not sure what channel is televising the game. These football websites that give you name of channels that will show games - not one of them said the Maribor game was televised and it turned out it was.

I'm pretty sure there's a channel out there showing it. I think i do have a few austrian TV channels so I'll flick through to check when the game starts.

Anyone know any info regarding the channel - any help wud be really appreciated !

beanz

Does anyone know Arnold Schwarzenegger? I bet he's got Austrian t.v. in his crib.
C'mon you west coast guys, hav'nt you got any contacts in Hollywood :mrgreen:

DOls

Arsenal.com didn't even update the match preview nor announced the line-up.
They just bloody suck. You can't find out anything from them.

beanz

They should be quite a good test this team. They only lost 1-0 to Roma last week (goal in the 89th min) and were the Austrian double champs this year.
p.s. Tottingham could only manage a 2-2 draw with Hull of the 3rd division :mrgreen:

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
we need another bosnian miracle to show up.

I'm sure someone would come on at half time and tell us he's watching the game and give us the channel name. I'm positive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom