• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Grazer AK vs Arsenal | 24/07/04

beanz

Van_Persie_lover said:
beanz said:
Van_Persie_lover said:
Yeahhhhh he is fantastic.
Don't you think his (RVP's) ears stick out ? a bit like Franny Jeffers :p

Noooo that's cute :eek:ops:
Hey, I'm just teasing you, I guess you like him for his fantastic footballing skills and not his boyish good looks then? :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

beanz said:
Van_Persie_lover said:
beanz said:
Van_Persie_lover said:

Hey, I'm just teasing you, I guess you like him for his fantastic footballing skills and not his boyish good looks then? :mrgreen:

Whaha I like his footballing skills and his good looks whaha
That's make him perfect :D

beanz

Van_Persie_lover said:
beanz said:
Van_Persie_lover said:
beanz said:
Van_Persie_lover said:

Whaha I like his footballing skills and his good looks whaha
That's make him perfect :D
I'm going to the Ajax game next weekend and I'm looking forward to seeing RVP and the other guys there. Hope they all play well :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Of course they do. They beat Ajax with a monster score, I hope.
I hate ajax whahaa ;D

beanz

Van_Persie_lover said:
I hate ajax whahaa ;D
2-0 will be good, RVP and Reyes I think :mrgreen:

Ridge

well, is wenger playing reyes as a winger? and how bout van persie? which positions are theses two guys gonna play?

RobinVanPersie

Van_Persie_lover said:
I hate ajax whahaa ;D

Uhmm I hope that Robin scores 1 or 2 goals against Ajax. He wants that all the Dutch people and press see how fantastic he is. And I think that Marco van Basten is also there so maybe if he sees how great Robin is at the moment, he gets a place in the Dutch national team. And he wants to take revenge on the people who hit him against Young Ajax. And Robin is from Rotterdam so he has special feelings to play against his natural enemy :!:

RobinVanPersie

Ridge said:
well, is wenger playing reyes as a winger? and how bout van persie? which positions are theses two guys gonna play?

Robin van Persie can play as a striker, second striker and as a left winger. I believe that Reyes can also play on that positions

Alexone234

Van Persie is looking like a quality young player in pre-season, I wouldn't mind seeing him start at Everton and ripping them to pieces.

JazzG

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
its good that our forwards are so versatile. i still believe rvp is being groomed as pires' replacement though.

Agreed, Wenger has come out and said Reyes will play upfront so RvP isn't gonna get that position from Henry or Reyes anytime soon. He has good vision and an eye for a goal, sounds like an ideal Pires replacement!

beanz

Dep Piero said:
any1 got the match goals please?
The match was'nt televised, as far as I know & Arsenal.com won't allow any scenes from Arsenal games to be shown outside of their own site :cry:

Latest posts

Top Bottom