• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: River Plate vs Arsenal | 31/07/04

Skaniloi

Oi lads,
Im a Dutch Arsenal fan and I tooked Amsterdam Tournament as a chance to see Arsenal playing for the first time. (I have also plans to travel to london in february to be at the game against ****ing Manchester)
I was wondering how many lads are going to the match tomorrow.
And wich stand did you buyed tickets for?
My seats are in row 10, stand 116 (under the awaystands)
And where do you guys meet before the match for a drink or something? I have heard a lot of gooners meet in the bananabar or something.

Sigun

I aint going but ill tell u who I want to start....

--------------Alumnia----------------

Fahty---Senderos---Toure---Cole

Pennant---Vieira---Giberto---Pires

------------Reyes---Henry-----------

Van Persie/Flamini @ halftime

tox

Henry and vieira are both injured i think. I would like to see the new boys starting, especially flamini.

Sol man

--------------Alumnia----------------

Lauren---Senderos---Toure---Cole

Pennant---Flamini---Giberto---Pires

------------Reyes---Van Persie-----------

tox

Actually im not sure if they are injured or just unfit. I was reading something about it on skysports.

Sigun

there unfit....which surely means they need matches under there belts!!

Though Sol is injured

Gator

Jose Reyes v Juan Fernandez

Reyes, signed as an understudy to Thierry Henry, has already won favour with the Arsenal fans since his £1.5million arrival from Seville in January

Whaaaa? :?

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i think they are a tad off on that one...

and not much insight in that article.....they just basically listed the players and their attributes.....

if Arsenal plays full strengthand the way they are capable of playing, River will get killed.... i have seen them play quite a few times in the past season and they dont really impress me that much... they are a physical team though, as exemplified by their matches with Boca in the Copa Libertadores.....

Spike

Established Member
Skysports said Henry and Viera are doubts for the first game against Everton. Sol's definetly out.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Spike said:
Skysports said Henry and Viera are doubts for the first game against Everton. Sol's definetly out.

mind games.... i posted in another thread, i will bet at least 2 of those 3 will play v. Everton.....

huyha123

hope so but if they really put out reserve team. I think the chance to field more young players definitely worth consider.

I would love to see RVP and Pennant break down wide open their defence. and of course after that we can see the face of Sir Ferguson.

what about the biggest lose of Arsenal ever? 6-1 to MU. on that day we got a weaken team. maybe this is the chance to make thing right???

calvinngai88

I don't think Wenger will risk any of his first team regulars in this match since he has so far "lost" 3 key players, whom are really very important!

Cygan looks to get a nod, but since Campbell might be out, Wenger doesn't want his first choice backup to get any minor knocks as well. Thus, Senderos to partner Hoyte in central, either Fathi or Eboue to get the RB position. No doubt, Clichy will be the LB. Midfield : Pennant-Flamini-Gilberto-RVP. Front two will of course be Bergkamp and Reyes. Cesc and Lauren to sub in.

This might be the last friendly for the youngsters cum reserves. Ajax game would probably feature all the first team players.

kronik

Lehmann

Lauren - Cygan - Toure - Cole

Ljungberg - Gilberto - Flamini - Pires

Reyes - Bergkamp

Thats presuming, Henry & Vieira dont play.

Latest posts

Top Bottom