• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: River Plate vs Arsenal | 31/07/04

A

Anonymous

Just got back from Amsterdam, gutted I couldnt stay for tonights game though.

Had a great time, the worst part of the trip was the Arsenal game! Talk about boring.

Impressed with Reyes and the right back and Hoyte when he came on. Alumnia looked decent aswell. Cesc looks to have great potential.

But the rest didnt impress me, although you cant really judge them on this.

It was my first real good look at Senderos and he didnt live up to the hype for me. He looks very slow and not very mobile. He looked a bit of a donkey to me, but you could view that as a positive!

Van Perise seemed to be trying too hard, there were signs of good things to come though.

And as for Franny Jeffers, we may as well have gone down to the nearest brothel and got a stoned up prostitute to stick on a pair of boots and play upfront for us, we wouldnt have noticed the difference.
The guys movement is top notce, however his choice of final ball is ****e, he has no idea bout linking up the play, he has no skill or pace and is not an Arsenal player. Get rid quick.

KingReyes

Established Member
johe said:
I can't believe so many of you are slagging of Cygan. :|
In my opinion he's a good centre-back. He gets the same kind of stick that Gilberto gets (or used to get) because he isn't spectacular, and it's all because of that he had a bad first season here. I hate to say this so many times, but our best defensive performances last year came with him in the team.

I'll get my coat.

Cygan is a good defender no doubt, there just seems to be a lack of concentration in his game that he needs to fix. Against River he plyaed a few sloppy passes that can cost you, however other players did the same. He ain't no Kolo, but he can do a decent job.

Top Bottom