• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Sturm Graz vs Arsenal | 28/07/04

voomboom

yeah, thats how the code in the forum displays the times. the time on your post says 7:47 on my pc, which it is, 'cos it's actually BST (british summer time) here, which is GMT+1

beanz

Thanks lee & h.g. (good sub for Oody) for the comments.
It's nice to be able to keep up with the game.
2-0 goooneeerrrsss! :mrgreen:

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Another friendly.....another win! Good to see Jeffers scoring again. He might have a future at Arsenal after all. I'm surprised that Flamini hasn't figured yet.

johe

GoonerGurjit said:
Another friendly.....another win! Good to see Jeffers scoring again. He might have a future at Arsenal after all. I'm surprised that Flamini hasn't figured yet.

I don't see how though, He's behind the likes of Henry, God, Reyes, Ali, v. Persie if you count him as a striker. So he's like 6th choice now.. unless of course v. Persie or Reyes will be midfielders.

KoLo28

johe said:
GoonerGurjit said:

I don't see how though, He's behind the likes of Henry, God, Reyes, Ali, v. Persie if you count him as a striker. So he's like 6th choice now.. unless of course v. Persie or Reyes will be midfielders.

Very good to see fran the man score, alot of potential as ive always said. people on here are unfairly critical of him, even when he scores, its pathetic. why should ali be infront of him? he's done jack ****.

Asterix

Established Member
Yeah, give the Fox another chance - although I can't see him playing the winger / striker type role Wenger seems to favour for the 4 attackers.

Arnie

Very good to see fran the man score, alot of potential as ive always said. people on here are unfairly critical of him, even when he scores, its pathetic. why should ali be infront of him? he's done jack s**t.

So has jeffers. And it's just embarrasing when he dives. I hope he has cut that out.

calvinngai88

Pennant and Cesc have started for all 4 friendlies Arsenal played. Seems like they're going to have a decent run in the first team squad, especially Cesc. But that would see what Flamini can prove to keep Cesc out. :D

lewdikris

Established Member
Cesc said in an interview that the Boss has told him he'll play all the pre-season tour games and the Carling Cup matches. Maybe he'll play the FA Cup as well. Doubt it'll be til next season at the earliest he'll become a first team squadder.

patrick42uk

Established Member
KoLo28 said:
johe said:
GoonerGurjit said:

Very good to see fran the man score, alot of potential as ive always said. people on here are unfairly critical of him, even when he scores, its pathetic. why should ali be infront of him? he's done jack s**t.

very good question, why should ali be in front of jeffers? i'd really appreciate if one of the jeffers bashers could reply to that. they have both faced injury problems but jeffers scoring record is impressive in the first team. all we have for aliadiere is his impressive scoring record at reserve level, but jeffers was equally impressive at the level. he also has a good scoring record in the premiership as well as u-21 level. so why is ali ahead of him?

calvinngai88

Well, Ali's good with the ball, though may not get the finishing move, he does give Wenger the impression "Give me some time to get the goals." As for Jeffers, his performance wasn't as good as Ali's and didn't prove much that he can get some goals.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom