• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francis Cagigao Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People really need to divorce player salaries from all this

The players are indirectly through their success the product that customers pay for, you only get to field 11 so you need the best quality possible to try and get success. Many jobs at the club are there to maximise the monetisation of that success.

Ultimately as we have seen by our falling revenues as a result of less success it's the players and winning that are the engine of the business that allow for other employees to have jobs

This post is in no way related to the morality of Kroenke, the Kia relationship etc

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Are we definitely not appointing a successor?

Still holding out hope for Pantaleo Corvino or Luis Ocampos to rock up any minute :lol:

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

What we've been doing at the club hasn’t been working has it... Maybe it’s time for a change?
I did say I was burning sage to get rid of the bad energy/whatever was making us so ****... maybe it’s already working!

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Typical Arsenal. Just when you think we're doing something right, we shoot ourselves in the foot.
We finally let Wenger go when he was past it, but then hire Emery.
We finally see the back of Gazidis, then Raul comes.
We move on from Grimandi then we use StatDna
We start giving out better wages for players to stay and then Özil deal happens.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

One of my shifts started at 9am Saturday when I was in uni.

Give you three guesses why my career there didn’t take off.

To busy bussin' some early morning ass?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Why you both get sacked? @BigPoppaPump @Rex Banter

I was just taking the piss, slow doing deliveries, coming late, getting caught chillin too many times and no showing shifts it was a matter of time. I was like 17/18 though.

Someone was stealing from the stock room and I think they thought it was me so was looking for a reason. Yeah I did steal some stuff but what they were looking for wasn’t what I took.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

I was just taking the piss, slow doing deliveries, coming late, getting caught chillin too many times and no showing shifts it was a matter of time. I was like 17/18 though.

Someone was stealing from the stock room and I think they thought it was me so was looking for a reason. Yeah I did steal some stuff but what they were looking for wasn’t what I took.

Tickled me that. :lol::lol::lol:

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Either that or I’d be sat around some dingy student flat’s kitchen table until 10am in the morning.

Gives me anxiety that. :lol:

Still being up and seeing other students walk to uni while I was mongged out in my living room.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It's of some comfort that the club won't fail to notice the online back lash. My greatest worry is that Kia is not actually an agent and therefore pretty unregulated. He also has the most uninspiring players on his shady books. He's no Mendez, Zahavi or Raiola. I feel another banner clad plane and protests incoming if things don't go well.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom