• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie Woodman

Iceman10

Established Member
Not so much a link as a theory with some chat that Arsenal have been tracking him. A more sensible option that Neto, more suited to what the club apparently wants with Leno left relatively safe from a genuine contest for #1 choice, but still a #2 GK who can play EL ties without causing a costly exit.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Not so much a link as a theory with some chat that Arsenal have been tracking him. A more sensible option that Neto, more suited to what the club apparently wants with Leno left relatively safe from a genuine contest for #1 choice, but still a #2 GK who can play EL ties without causing a costly exit.
A very reliable local journalist for Newcastle reported interest back in March:
https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spo...nal-newcastle-united-freddie-woodman-17994631

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I think in terms of back up I'd either want a youngish keeper around this age range or a veteran.

Both sorts will be happy will cup games / minimal league starts, at least in the short term when it comes to someone like Woodman. Keepers around 30 or so are generally going to want to come here as a number 1, like the Barca keeper.

I've seem Woodman play a bit, promising keeper. Factor in the HG status and he'd not be on massive wages, I'd be very happy with this.

If only we hadn't bought the puffin :facepalm:

REWB

If we are going to fill our English quota with limited players id rather they be just keepers and Defenders. Im for this

akhil

That article states this kid's dad works as head of youth goalkeeping for Arsenal. Bit of nepotism here, do we have no scouts or a recruitment structure anymore.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

World Cup winner Freddie Woodman :rofl:

Be surprised if they recalled him now. He’s doing well at Swansea and they’re in the mix for promotion.

All depends if there’s a clause.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

That article states this kid's dad works as head of youth goalkeeping for Arsenal. Bit of nepotism here, do we have no scouts or a recruitment structure anymore.
Lool I said the other day when Martinez was sold edu asked the people at the club if they know a keeper. And we have done it again. Problem with having no scouting department is you have to rely on people working for you if they know anyone

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom