• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think this signing is going to prove to be good business, I remember some even had doubts about Söyüncü and look how that turned out.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Only worry is that he's only 22M. Best club linked to him besides us is Napoli. Will remain optimistic anyway.
At the same time... The clubs being mentioned with him are of a higher quality (except maybe Everton), so that's a sign he must be a real talent.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Since he's linked with us, I decided to watch Chelsea vs Lille & Lille vs Lyon to watch what type of player he is. So for all of you Arsenal fans want to know about him, I'll share what I think about him based on those two matches.

He's a centre back with good strength and pace, not the strongest & the quickest, I would say 7/10 pace & strength.

His ball playing is nothing special from what I watch him & not very good when under pressure.

He's not aggressive defender but also not a passive defender, more in the middle.

His positioning is something he needs to improve. His awareness is also inconsistent, often I saw him looking around where his attackers, often I saw him just in panic mode unaware where his man is and just trying to block crossing. His anticipation skill when handling crossing is probably his main asset.

As a United fan, I'm not a fan of him, prefer Pau Torres. Beside, we never have a good history with Brazilian. Best of luck if you sign him.
You want any more salt on those fries mate?:p

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Imagine Ben Yedder and Ryan Kent goals with the MBappe celebration. Utter carnage.
Tbf its an elite celly, I played Mbappe’s IF that had the dynamic with that celly for months just for that picture.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Anyone else think we are getting ahead of ourselves with this? I mean, nothing reliable has been said yet and it all coming from one source.
When an existing outlet that doesn't usually cover transfers come up with transfer news it's usually a good sign. They're not under pressure to be ITK so they won't chat sh*t for no reason.

Local media is usually a good sign as well.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Utd fans were twerking for Gabriel a week ago but now changed their tune. Now they suddenly want Pau Torres.

:lol::lol:

The worst fans in the country.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

If that's what you think then I'll play along. :lol:

I just think that he's not that good and ''Saliba looks much better prospect'', would you consider this as salty statement too or honest statement?

To be fair, no UK press link him with us. While Paul Joyce (very reliable for Everton) linked him with Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom