• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I adore Gabby but you can't be reduced to a squaddie on 265k p/w - totally understand why the club wants to shift.

The question is which clubs could he go to on those wages? There's not many.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I adore Gabby but you can't be reduced to a squaddie on 265k p/w - totally understand why the club wants to shift.

The question is which clubs could he go to on those wages? There's not many.
If he wants money think there would be interest in Arab countries, if he wants a career he will take less and play every week somewhere else in a less demanding competition

Tnegs

Rashford would make sense he can cover all 3 positions up front and he’s a top talent who has lost his way which is no surprise given the mess at Utd. I would prefer a proper striker like Isak but assuming we can’t get him and the transfer fee for Rashford was reasonable I would certainly consider it.

fute

Rashford would make sense he can cover all 3 positions up front and he’s a top talent who has lost his way which is no surprise given the mess at Utd. I would prefer a proper striker like Isak but assuming we can’t get him and the transfer fee for Rashford was reasonable I would certainly consider it.

Rashford doesn't do much and his attitude isn't title winning level. Always something going on with him.

Our football club is different. There are no shenanigans. All business. He would't fit here. He isn't worth the headache and he is not good enough to be worth the headache. Let alone the price tag.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom