• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Europa League provides opportunity for a good transition season bedding in youngsters, with a manager who seems to like rotation.

Reports are of a highly driven youngster, so hopefully the same as happened with Wellington Silva won't happen, less risk if we have the option to develop him without loaning him out.

tumblr_od3nuwe58a1vamjk3o1_250.gif

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Wow this went under the radar because I was on holiday and lost my phone :lol:

Exciting signing though :drool:

Iceman10

Established Member
Looks like a dangerous wide forward. Intrigued to see what he's like in our team.

Any concerns about a tendency to only use right foot when running, even though he can kick with the left? I imagine something our coaches have to get to work on to avoid the risk of players figuring him out at top level in the PL? Until he fixes this he would probably have to play on the right, even though he's played on the left quite a lot for Ituano.

blaze_of_glory

Looks very promising from these highlight vids, but I suppose that's normal. Hard to really judge how he'll do in the EPL from these, but seems very fast and a clever dribbler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom