• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I think if Martinelli continues improving his level, in 2-3 years he will be our striker.

Would you prefer Martinelli as LW or Striker?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
For every 3 signings we make, 3 should be a martinelli-type who could in 3 years become top players.

I reckon that Bruno guy from France could be good for us

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think if Martinelli continues improving his level, in 2-3 years he will be our striker.

In Arteta's system it won't matter, because he will always get himself into goal scoring position similar to Sterling and Sane. So I think he left wing would suit him more. We'll need to buy very good firminho-type Jesus-type centre forward for that to work though.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Did you fall asleep whilst typing?
Ceballos? He wants to go back to bench warmer at RM. He doesn't want to be at our club.

Its like you have no idea of context.

Ceballos isn't playing clearly because Arteta doesn't want to bed in a player who won't be here long term. If he is, however, here long term he will see game time due to his quality and won't be moaning about game time - Seems obvious to me to just sign him and play him, since he won't make the RM team under a manager who doesn't fancy him.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

He’s already good enough to start. Not quite ready to displace Auba as our starting striker yet.

Can’t wait to see him and Auba in the team. Will be good to have two genuine goal threats in our front line.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

No sour grapes here.

But nah...he just slipped bro.
If you see Martinelli's face when he plays that heavy touch , he knows he's lost the ball then Kante slips and Gab doesn't need a 2nd invitation and powers through .

In hindsight it's a defining moment in his career . To score that goal as a teenager in a top flight London Derby he'll be remembered forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom