• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Great news. Can't believe our club acted swiftly.

In last summer tour to US, took a picture with him in the hotel before the Bayern game. Boy, I didn't know that I was taking a pic with a potential superstar.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Unbelievable news. Him and Saka are Premier League level already, so excited to see what they could become.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Just a question, why Martinelli got the work permits alike some other youngsters we have signed before?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Really? Saka just at the club is more exciting. Likes of Foden, Greenwood, Sancho, etc for England.
None of them are Brazilian mate. We potentially have Brazil’s next #9 in the ranks, that’s sick!

Really? Saka just at the club is more exciting. Likes of Foden, Greenwood, Sancho, etc for England.

I’ve been following Martinelli closely for the past year or so and for me he has more raw ability than Saka, while Saka seems to be further along in his development - more polished.

All the names you’ve mentioned are exciting prospects, but something stands out for me with Martinelli. I can’t see many weaknesses in his game.

Still long to go yet, but I have high hopes for the kid.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I’ve been following Martinelli closely for the past year or so and for me he has more raw ability than Saka, while Saka seems to be further along in his development - more polished.

All the names you’ve mentioned are exciting prospects, but something stands out for me with Martinelli. I can’t see many weaknesses in his game.

Still long to go yet, but I have high hopes for the kid.

Thought personally he looked rather poor out wide, but given he's yet still a kid, I guess that is to be expected.

We haven't seen him up front for the 1st team either, and that is where his best games have come in the cup games.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Thought personally he looked rather poor out wide, but given he's yet still a kid, I guess that is to be expected.

We haven't seen him up front for the 1st team either, and that is where his best games have come in the cup games.
I think it's because he's not a fantastic dribbler - he's pretty decent at it, arguably a better dribbler than Auba but he seems to have more of an aptitude for CF IMO.

I think it's because he's not a fantastic dribbler - he's pretty decent at it, arguably a better dribbler than Auba but he seems to have more of an aptitude for CF IMO.

On the contrary, I find him to be great at dribbling with the ball. I’d like to see him look up a bit more, but running past players he has no problem with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom