• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gareth Southgate's England

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
The BBC removed my post suggesting that next time the Greek police might be allowed to pick the whole team.

That encapsulates why the BBC must change or be defunded.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why does he have such a hard on for Mount over Grealish and Maddison.

It’s honestly baffling.

It's football these days...pressing merchants over actual ability with the ball, shame.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
EmEeMqJWkAIRdMQ

I don't get this guy

Riou

From the BBC, what the **** is this...

Pickford, 26, was criticised for a challenge on Liverpool's Virgil van Dijk which has ruled the defender out for months with a serious knee injury.

"I recognised it had been a very high-profile situation," said Southgate.

"I just felt it would be an appropriate call to make to see how Jordan was."

...just like how after a murderer kills someone, he deserves to have someone put an arm round him and say... "You coping ok there, champ?"

:lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak

Love stories like this. Also, Hoddle was the last top England manager - interesting though he never done it in club football afterwards.

Had to leave the job for non footballing reasons.

Riou

Love stories like this. Also, Hoddle was the last top England manager - interesting though he never done it in club football afterwards.

Had to leave the job for non footballing reasons.

Do you think England would have benefitted from a 3 at the back with Rio post 1998?

Don't think there was any time where United should have played a back 3 though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
They’re saying Gomez has suffered a serious injury in England training.

Still early, so who knows. If true, Liverpool will sign a CB in January, linked with Kabak.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
England have outgrown Southgate. We actually have some good talent coming through now, need an equally exciting coach.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Look forward to seeing Southgate flush this team’s potential down the toilet in the summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Graham Potter would be waste for international level but yeah he miles better than guys like southgate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom