• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gilles Grimandi Leaves Arsenal

ThlRama

Player:Saka
I find it difficult to evaluate his contribution, since we don't really know how much talent he scouted. What we do know is who we landed, but that also has to do with the club being able to finalize deals and basically put funds to good use. A scout has nothing to do with this.

Still, with Sven at the club I don't worry too much. What is for sure is that some of our best transfers have come under him, so good luck to Gilles at Milan and COYG!!!!

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
giphy.gif

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Never quite understood how so much blame was put at Grimandis feet regarding players.

Surely Wenger knew about them all and chose or couldn’t afford to buy

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Good to see the toilets in Highbury House are working in proper order again as we see all of these nuggets flush down the drain.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Dont think he was part of the problem nor do i think he was part of the solution.

We are really rebuilding the club from the top to bottom. Pretty soon we will hear rumours of the impending tea lady transfer.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom