• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Good Stats

gypped

Here are some stats I found that I liked very much, and they something about our team.

Most Goals Scored: 42 Arsenal
Highest Goals Scored Average: 1.90 Arsenal
Fewest Goals Conceded: 14 Arsenal
Lowest Goals Conceded Average: 0.63 Arsenal
Highest Goal Difference: 28 Arsenal

Our team is amazingly well rounded, and have ability everywhere. For more interesting stats, go to football365.com.

Sammer

Established Member
Statistics are always questionable - but these look f*ckin impressing !

Well done, especially our improved defense is a definite improvement - we already know that we can score goals, but that is a superb defensive performance.

Well done.

KoLo28

great stats, just goes to show what a great team we are and what a great manager we have. I love you Arsène Wenger !

Gooner83

after the bust up at old trafford.. i was expecting a run of bad results with suspended players, but we held it together and i now beleive we will win the league.

jc8gooner

just goes to show what a great team we are and what a great manager we have
Don't get too happy. We shouldn;t take it for granted, but we shouldn't be too smug and self-congratulating.

Allyboy

Established Member
This time last year we were looking pretty dam good and contrived to throw it away.

Hopefully last years disappointment will spur the players on this year and we can bring the title back to Highbury :lol:

jc8gooner

Hopefully last years disappointment will spur the players on this year and we can bring the title back to Highbury
Damn right. The players do look more determined, but Manure are a very good side on their day. We may be far stronger on paper, but they pick up results quite easily most of the time.

Allyboy

Established Member
Never EVER write off Manchester United, they always come back to bite you on the ass sooner or later.

To be honest, I would rather we were chasing them, history suggests we do better than when we are out in front.....

GoonerLuke

jc8gooner said:
Hopefully last years disappointment will spur the players on this year and we can bring the title back to Highbury
Damn right. The players do look more determined, but Manure are a very good side on their day. We may be far stronger on paper, but they pick up results quite easily most of the time.

We're a much stronger team this year, despite all the loans we've been making. I don't think this team will collapse, partly because Kolo is constantly balls against the wall and not going to let the team get complacent.

seanconvey66

We're only 2 points in front, lets not get carried away. I still think Man utd are favourites for the title, due to the fact theyve been there so many times, but i think if we can beat them at Highbury and not lose to Chelsea think we'll win it. But still along way to go.

Mark

Established Member
i think we can be happy that man utd and chelski have slipped up and we have taken advantage, but don't expect any more slip ups particularly from man u, we have to continue to play well and make sure we don't slip up ourselves. the games against chelski and man u will be crucial and i believe we will win them both. another crucial game is man u v chelsea, the second last game of the season. it may be over by then or that may decide it. we'll see.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Allyboy said:
Never EVER write off Manchester United, they always come back to bite you on the ass sooner or later.

that is so true, i never write them off because i know what they are capable of. We must be on the same brainwave because i was just thinking about that.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
thierrys_girl said:
Allyboy said:

that is so true, i never write them off because i know what they are capable of. We must be on the same brainwave because i was just thinking about that.

Well we are the Arse nal :lol:

quattro

still a long way to go... but we have some reason for optimism. come on guys, we at least deserve to be happy for our current position at least for the moment.

man utd will not sink with that loss (though i hope they do) and should never be underestimated. but lets not underestimate arsenal as well. we are having a great season. we have a good chance as long as we keep up the morale and fitness. the "gifts" we had from chelski and manure this weekend only really became tangible when we won against villa. we fully deserve to be on top.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom