• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gooner Kevin Costner at Villa Park

arsenal4life

Dances with wolves = see: lewdikris description.

REALLY what I can say

he nominated to OSCAR best actor in a leading role for his role in this film

what do you want to say after this

really how in earth you say, he is a bad actor

this MOVIE specifically won two other OSCAR awards

wiltord11

yeh i remember kevin costner on sky sports i think it was one of the fa cup finals might of been the 1998 one and he was fishing or something and he was talking about why he surports arsenal anyone else remember???

arsenal4life

sorry

the movie nominated to 12 OSCAR award

and actually took 7 of them

the most important is
best writing
best music
and best directing

how on earth you criticize such a movie

A

Anonymous

And Bin Laden is Gooner. he should give us some money
Polish Gooner,what a stupid comment, i prefer we went bankrupt,then get money of a mass murderer.

I think Kevin Costner is a pretty decent actor,and i thought he was great in The Perfect World.

Anyway who cares how well he acts he's a passionate man and thats what drew him to Arsenal when he saw us play for the first time at Highbury,well maybe that and our stunning brand football.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I love Robin Hood prince of thieves and I think the song, is fantastic
Kevin has got great taste,I too will love to know why he chossen our club

Feis-al

Why would it matter who is a Gunner, Wouldn't you be happy to meet me a "nobody" putting on my Gunner Kit, Then why wouldn't I be happy in Kevin is a Gunner, just that :D

KoLo28

just because the movie is crap, doesn't mean the actor in it is crap.. anyway i couldn't care less, good on him for being a gooner and im sure he's earnt more than most of us put together.

lewdikris

Established Member
Dances with Wolves won oscars. Big deal. Titanic, Chicago, tens of others ... all have won Best Film at the Oscars. All are a load of tosh.

Certain types of films win oscars, its a simple fact. Dances With Wolves is one of those types... sentimental crap.

SF Gooner

Oscars area popularity contest, at least the big name awards are. Braveheart won best picture. Now don't get me wrong I actually like that movie, but are you telling me that there weren't better movies made that year? I think the last movie to get best picture and actually deserve it was Ghandi. anyways, like everyone says he's a Gooner, so let's just give him a pat on the back and show him to his luxury box.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom