Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Ricardinho, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Riou

Riou Nostalgia Merchant

Think United in the cup was my favourite in 2015, both were outstanding that day...and we have a mental block going to Old Trafford these days which just makes that win all the sweeter!

2. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

The mental block thing is a myth. Just comes down to players and management.

BigPoppaPump likes this.
  3. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Laca Respect for Alexandre

Watch out he might cry to the mods about you bullying him, even though he's a grown man.

4. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

Coquelin isn't good enough.. Seeing these other jokers in midfield for us nowadays makes me feel like I was a bit too harsh on him though..

BigPoppaPump likes this.
  5. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

A) This is a forum. Imagine trying to deter traffic from a forum... WTF?? Do you want a forum with nobody in it?
    B)Almost, but not quite and I am not Xhaka nor did I have people claim I was a warrior. My reaction is not a blight on my personality as proclaimed by others..
    C) I have a real life. It's lovely. Wish you could experience it but guess you'll have to settle with your lame sense of humour and hatred of busy forums..

6. Mark Tobias

Already had a cry today Chains. Thanks. Was lovely, wanked myself to death with the tears.

I guess somehow I'm provoking you and stalking you?

7. Mark Tobias

Steering clear of this thread for a while. Mention a nationality and get banned..

8. BigPoppaPump

I swear Jury gets banned every week lol

Exactly how I feel, I'm starting to feel the same way about Giroud watching Lacazette struggle.

No one cares stop spamming this thread.

9. Mark Tobias

Still obsessed with me?

10. Jackie_Treehorn

Jackie_Treehorn Well-Known Member

Oh? I must’ve missed that.

11. BigPoppaPump

@albakos he's calling you out btw. At least be man enough to @ him.

12. Mark Tobias

Bwahahaha, like a 5 year old in pre-primary school..

13. ksarp

ksarp Well-Known Member

what’s funny here too was that like Torreira, he was moved further up the pitch later on.

Mark Tobias likes this.
  14. Gunner boy dd

Gunner boy dd On Loan To Bayern, No Option To Buy

What a joke. Jury’s a quality poster. Mods why did you ban him? Free up jury!

Jae, RacingPhoton and Mark Tobias like this.
  15. Mark Tobias

Forum has become toxic this season. More than ever. And if good posters like Jury are going to be binned for next to nothing then I am not sure how much longer I'll be here. Arsenal are boring, AM is toxic and actually I do have other things to do.. for a change;)

16. BigPoppaPump

To be fair Jury is always the first one accusing people of racism and homophobia anytime you disagree with him even though it’s unwarranted and insincere. So it’s only right he gets a taste of his own medicine.

Oh_Snap and Fewtch like this.
  17. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Coquelin is dead to me since he showed Arjen “cut inside” Robben on to his left foot.

Riou likes this.
  18. luigicalzone

luigicalzone Active Member

Will be gone in January. Interview he gave to Swiss national tv.

Reporter: Are you open to what happens between you and Arsenal?
    Granit: I have a clear vision. I think the club knows it. I still have a contract at the moment but i'm happy when I'm back and we can find a solution.
    Reporter: What's your vision?
    Granit: It's difficult to say at the moment. I don't want to speak long about it but there will be a solution, because what happend is unacceptable.

Ricardinho likes this.
  19. Tomb Bombadil

Tomb Bombadil Active Member

Maybe best for everyone. But with the reaction of the Club and Emery, I guess we lost something like 10mil. Would have been enough to sack emery.

20. RacingPhoton

RacingPhoton Well-Known Member

Many messages on this thread have disappeared. Not sure what happened.

Ricardinho likes this.