• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Only at Arsenal do we get trolled by trash players. Xhaka and Mustafi have both done so over the past few weeks. I wouldn’t be surprised if our bum of a manager does the same once he leaves.

Banter F.C. is back.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

He's milking it a bit now ain't he

And still refusing to take any responsibility for his role in what happened

Does he not understand everything stems from him playing badly in the first place.

Riou

Him playing badly still doesn’t excuse the abuse? What about the others who play badly?

The online abuse is disgusting, but unfortunately that’s the world, he has to separate those trolls from fans at the stadium though...the booing/jeering is unhappy fans, don’t think it’s personal.

Think it started from him playing badly, at this point I think the connection between player and fans is broken...don’t know if that can come back.

Very delicate subject, think him leaving is the only option.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It’s naive to think you can freeze out or offload a player like Xhaka in November.

We have injuries, a manager under pressure and a very restricted January window.

Best thing for all is to integrate him back in the team now and look for a solution in the summer.

scytheavatar

Established Member
It’s naive to think you can freeze out or offload a player like Xhaka in November.

We have injuries, a manager under pressure and a very restricted January window.

Best thing for all is to integrate him back in the team now and look for a solution in the summer.

We need solutions in Jan, if we wait till summer we are screwed. We need to raise funds to buy player, and Xhaka is probably one of the few sellable assets we have in the club. Unless you are fine with us selling Laca or Auba in Jan instead.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Just thought of this clip for some reason. What an outstanding human being Granit is. His Arsenal career may be over and ending on a sour note, but this is what i will remember the most i hope.

Was just about to paste this actually. I’ve been uncomfortable with all the personal comments about him as a man the last few weeks.

He lost his temper in a moment of high stress, it was a stupid mistake but he’s a good guy by all accounts.

Riou

Was very happy when we signed him, shame it hasn’t worked out...if I remember correctly started very well for us...after Santi got injured and he came into the team, I think a midfield of him and Coq took us to 1st place at one point in 16-17 before it started to go wrong.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Was just about to paste this actually. I’ve been uncomfortable with all the personal comments about him as a man the last few weeks.

He lost his temper in a moment of high stress, it was a stupid mistake but he’s a good guy by all accounts.
You can be a good guy like he's being in the video above, but still display some dodgy characteristics when put in certain situations. Nobody's perfect. All people have been doing here is focusing and judging him on the way he's handled the incident. I don't see anyone suggesting he's a cruel person. Irresponsible, arrogant and as Fallout remarked, lacking introspect--well there are some decent examples of all the above to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom