• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Interesting times for him.

Wenger played him, Emery played him, Ljungberg played him. What will Arteta do?

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
When Xhaka leaves, but so does my boy Erlis
iplcoialdcw31.jpg

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Really REALLY REALLY hope we sell him in January

Just nowhere near good enough to play for us

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Strange and frightening how a player can get completely found out by a league, after appearing to so many to be the answer. Not sure people really thought it through. Static misfiring turret and noting more. Football's a funny old game. It's possible to fool a lot of the people a lot of the time.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Time and time stepping up and proving himself to be the best midfielder and biggest leader at the club and always giving 100%, yet the most abused player, and only one to get booed of the pitch individually.

The dishonesty of Arsenal fans is truly disgraceful.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We learnt with Xhaka he can be good at times but he can be dreadful other times he can't do it game in game out like most of this squad

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
First time in months (and probably second time ever) that I felt safe everytime Xhaka received the ball.

I feel Everton were sitting back more so the game suited him better today.

Great game today. Hope Arteta can salvage something here.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

You can't trust this player, regardless of recent performances, I think it's time for both parties to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom