• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Agenda merchants won’t bump this thread.
Another masterful intelligent performance in a big game by Granit Xhaka.

He had a horrendous first 10-15 minutes though. Otherwise good and as so often helped elevate the team when we got stronger. Xhaka-Ceballos continues to be a very decent midfield even if it's clear that it needs one more piece to really shine.

Manberg

Predator
He had a horrendous first 10-15 minutes though. Otherwise good and as so often helped elevate the team when we got stronger. Xhaka-Ceballos continues to be a very decent midfield even if it's clear that it needs one more piece to really shine.

He gave the ball away one time to a high Chelsea press. Hardly horrendous. Is not the reason or blame for conceding the early goal as the agenda merchants’ posts in the match thread had it.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He wasn't great at anything today, just another OK-ish game from him without any mistakes, which was enough to win the cup.
Let's just stop telling lies about his masterclass today and enjoy his game. We didn't need any masterclass from him anyway, just a safe game and a calm head

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He is a leader of men. Arsenal need leaders of men. Keep this relationship going. Same goes for Luiz

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Probably about a 7/10. Nothing special about his performance like Auba and Ceballos were the clear standouts today, but solid nonetheless. I suppose outwith his mistake he did his job pretty much. Helped us dominate large parts of the game. Did well in getting Kovacic sent off and at the end did really well in the corner.

Taneruit

Established Member

I think they both did equally well.
Yes it's not world class, bit it's a great performance. I don't get why people are still mad with this level of display.

I don't think people are mad at him anymore, or to be more precise I haven't seen the vitrol that was aimed at him for a long while.

Instead its some thought that you can chug *randomXMidfielder* into the middle and he'd immediatly do all of Xhaka's work + more somehow.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I don't think people are mad at him anymore, or to be more precise I haven't seen the vitrol that was aimed at him for a long while.

Instead its some thought that you can chug *randomXMidfielder* into the middle and he'd immediatly do all of Xhaka's work + more somehow.
British fans just like their brainless box to box shxt. They just don't like deep lying playmakers.
Xhaka is not world class of course. But a constant 7-7.5 is more than good enough.

Manberg

Predator

Did you not see the match thread comments after we conceded a goal? “**** Xhaka” posts on repeat in an instant for no valid reason. This group of fans have Xhaka as a fall guy because they enjoy hating on him.

Taneruit

Established Member

Did you not see the match thread comments after we conceded a goal? “**** Xhaka” posts on repeat in an instant for no valid reason. This group of fans have Xhaka as a fall guy because they enjoy hating on him.

Eh, compared to what this thread was for a while during Emery a few heated matchthread comments are weaksauce.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Dat tackle in first half in enemy's half. He is not world class but fights for.team. haters are butthurt thugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom