Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Ricardinho, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Tourbillion

Tourbillion Angry 24/7

Xhaka has paid people to come here and praise him.

Jury and Wrighty4eva like this.
  2. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

:lol:

It's his cousin apparently.

3. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Could Never Wifey An Opp Thot

Erlis is the funniest poster on AM.

mavelous, Jury, Fewtch and 1 other person like this.
  4. Ricardinho

Really? In what way? Lots of funny posts from many users during transfer window period so I musta missed his contribution.

Gunner boy dd likes this.
  5. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Could Never Wifey An Opp Thot

He's just rude and stubborn also how much he gets under peoples skin, it's all hilarious to me.

6. Ricardinho

Fair enough bro. To me his gimmick is outdated but if you enjoy it then who am I to say otherwise.

7. Özillionaire

Özillionaire Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

He had a bit of a wayward first half but his second half just radiated total control.

Tears in my eyes watching this man captain our club. Love him.

celestis likes this.
  8. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Was average I thought. Not great but not horrible. Better second half. Still got a completely unnecessary yellow card. Just brainless at times.

Sapient Hawk likes this.
  9. Camron

Camron Established Member

[​IMG]

ASIF and Stannis like this.
  10. Mark Tobias

Can't see the image unfortunately.

11. Mark Tobias

Xhaka could stand by our net and consistently put balls in the back of our net and @Erlis would still come in here and tell us how he is the greatest midfielder the planet has ever seen. Pathetic troll.

Sapient Hawk likes this.
  12. Mark Tobias

Please take your own advice you fecking git! Go watch the game and count how many times this idiot gave the ball away in the first half.

Sapient Hawk and Gunner boy dd like this.
  13. Mark Tobias

Actually grates me this Xhaka wankfest we have on here. Willock, AMN and Nelson all showed much more on the ball and off it than Granit did yet in this thread there is this massive cult fan following and for no bloody reason!

Sapient Hawk and Gunner boy dd like this.
  14. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

Sometimes maybe good. Sometimes maybe sh*t.

Red London and shedward92 like this.
  15. shedward92

shedward92 New Member

Though I personally don't think Xhaka is the caliber of player that we need in midfield, I still feel that he'll need to get considerable minutes this year - as we're massively lacking PL experience in that part of the pitch.

16. Erlis

Erlis Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

30 year old who acts like 12 years old school bully, your brain didnt develop much since then it seems.Grow up imbecile. Exactly because I watched the game twice I come and state the facts here.

Furious and BigPoppaPump like this.
  17. MikeVinna

MikeVinna Well-Known Member

Great passing range but thats where the positives end. And can’t even use his elite passing all the time (especially with turnovers) because he’s so excruciatingly slow on the ball and gets caught out again.

18. Erlis

Erlis Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

In Albanian my sentences sound perfect, I can miss the meaning in English sometimes but who cares.

19. Mark Tobias

You're high if you think that was a good performance. Either a paid shill, a loser troll with absolutely no life or an absolute moron. In no way shape or form was that an amazing performance. It wasn't horrible either but it lacked any serious cutting edge which is needed for this competitive league.

Token Yank and Sapient Hawk like this.
  20. Mark Tobias

The facts are he gave the ball away far too much for it to be considered a good performance from a PL football player.
    BWAHAHAHA
    You never list facts. You list your emotions and you back it up with insults and more useless opinion.

Now swear at me some more and list absolutely no evidence of any facts so the rest of the forum can see what an absolute joke you are.

Sapient Hawk likes this.