<

Granit Xhaka: Managers Love Him!

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Marjorie, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Wrighty4eva

Wrighty4eva Well-Known Member

Just laughable at this point that this bellend is still at the club. I still don't know his actual position or what he's good at besides recycling the ball, I remember his first game for us when he tried that long cross field pass, I thought wow what a player we have, he hasn't done it since total waste of squad spot.

RacingPhoton likes this.
  2. RunTheTrap

RunTheTrap In midfield with Cellabos

3. Manberg

Manberg Predator

He was filling in at CB. Clueless people.

kash2 likes this.
  4. RunTheTrap

Show me the pass map. He was in midfield, hiding, but he was in midfield. Anyways he'll lose his place to Aouar in 2021. COYG

Marjorie likes this.
  5. kash2

kash2 Obsessed With Jury

collapse was against aston villa.. pop off with your unintelligent agenda driven potshots

6. kash2

kash2 Obsessed With Jury

i think the bumsquad wants us to lose .. by deliberately trying to make this nonissue an issue, they just want to sow division.

i think their impotent imbecilic rage also stems from the frustration of xhaka having challenged their so called abusive fan power and shown them the middle finger loud and live.

ironic that he is playing and the stadiums are empty. the bum hateful type of fans had become too full of themselves and their importance to the club. Now all they can do is this kind of online hate campaign nuisance which is easily swatted away

7. EmeryCouldnt

EmeryCouldnt Well-Known Member

Xhaka is as bum as they come.

Wrighty4eva likes this.
  8. kash2

kash2 Obsessed With Jury

he is on the pitch in Arsenal colours. Bums are on online forums shrieking in impotent rage

9. EmeryCouldnt

EmeryCouldnt Well-Known Member

That’s how my old man describes my music.

10. Manberg

Manberg Predator

Because such a thing is widely available...

I use my eyes. He was in the #6 area but at times dropping deep into CB. You can watch the game to see for yourself. Xhaka can be creative and adventurous if given the freedom, but he's following instructions.

11. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

Didn't know Stevie Wonder was an Arsenal fan :lol:

Marjorie likes this.
  12. Riou

Riou A-M's Resident Jobber

[​IMG]

Tierney seeing this...

[​IMG]

"It became personal with me."

13. Marjorie

Marjorie Thread Monopolizer

Trolly started following the game in 2013 so doesn't have much experience when it comes to measuring up xhaka up against some of our great midfielders. Thinks he's the bees knees.

14. Trilly

Trilly Full-Time Respecter Of Women Trusted

pardon me Marge?

Gooner416 likes this.
  15. Riou

16. Trilly

Trilly Full-Time Respecter Of Women Trusted

The fight from Tierney, what's the most you can do without getting sent off? Whatever it is he should have been allowed to do it.

Gooner416 likes this.
  17. RacingPhoton

RacingPhoton Well-Known Member

But one of your fellow stans mentioned that he was holding the midfield together. If you cultists want to tell lies, at least get in touch through DM and come up with consistent lies.

Gunner boy dd, RunTheTrap and Riou like this.
  18. RacingPhoton

RacingPhoton Well-Known Member

That's Titanic level romance right there. But his fan boys claim that Xhaka did it to protect Tierney. It looked like "I will never let anyone put a finger on my girl".

19. Riou

"Top 10 anime love stories"

Squillaci and RacingPhoton like this.
  20. RunTheTrap

So Xhaka was dropping deep inbetween the CBs. Meaning he had more time and space compared to his midfield partners and still couldn't put up any decent passing numbers. Lol, you just made your boy look a whole lot worse. Just give up man. You've lost.