Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Marjorie, Aug 18, 2020.
He's used to losing, denial & blind love are the only things keeping him going
someone did a comprehensive survey
Remember when he was gonna leave and only Berlin and Newcastle were in for him? Then Arteta brought him back just to eventually bench him. Another red flag for the Dark Lord Arteta.
Xhaka stans will be having the last laugh. You wait and see.
Time for the lads to get a room...
Should have known, it's unnatural for a mans hair to be that black.
The forced smiles after a public confrontation do really make me laugh though. The fans really expect all 30 members of the squad to be mates init?
The Nasri vs Gallas and the senior French dons chronicles are legendary, I highly suggest you guys read up on it.
Samir hit him with the 'come round the corner bro'
Don't think the fans expect it but Arsenal try hard to sell their whole "we're family" thingy but even then people fight in families.
I absolutely hate every single post you make, yet I log in everyday and read them anyways, I guess you must be onto something.
Think it's very unnecessary to say that you hate every post I make so close to x-mas and I'm struggling with headaches and dizziness everyday.
I think 95% I'm onto something regarding everything about Arsenal, the other 5% I was just joking or trying to be funny!
Was just joking bro, hope you are ok.
Oh my bad g, I thought you were saying you liked the response from Xhaka and was confused.
What a shock. Big man Bill didn’t want any smoke.
Maybe. Unlike Jenkinson who was clearly just a leech the fact that Xhaka, the posterboy of our decline, is still considered an important part of the team is fascinating.
Man like Samir only do the stick talk
Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv