• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gunners fans who are into live music

I'm not sure if this post is acceptable, I apologise in advance if it isn't but I run a music venue at 596 Holloway Road, just a few hundred yards from The Emirates.

We just thought we'd like to let any Gooners know that we're here, putting on quality music seven nights a week and we'd be happy to offer reduced entry rates to anyone producing a match ticket or season ticket to show solidarity with our local club and its supporters.

We get some pretty big bands in from time to time. Over the last year or so we've had Wolf Alice, The Wombats, Fat White Family, John Power (Cast, The Las), The Rifles, The Enemy, Wretch 32, Carl Barat (The Libertines).

If anyone would like any more info please feel free to email us at info@nambucca.co.uk

Thanks for reading.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom