• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gunners living in or near Singapore!

singooner

This Saturday, November 13th from 7pm on, Tiger beer (sponsors of Arsenal in Asia) will be displaying the EPL trophy before and during the live telecast of the match against Sp*rs at The Elizabeth Pub and Lounge, Elizabeth Hotel, 24 Mount Elizabeth, Singapore 228518. Tel: (65) 6738 1188.

So come on down and check out the silverware and also watch the Gunners beat the Spuds.

Gunner4life09

Hey i'll be in S'pore on the 13th but if peoeple doing there O'levels are underaged then i don't think i can go either. i only just turn 14. :|

My school (Garden Internation School) is having this Arsenal football camp, i have seen the ads, real arsenal coaches are coming to give this 5 day football lessons for a crazy amount of RM600, to me thats crazy especially for 5days but its stil pretty cool that they are coming to my school for this.

Senght

Gunner4life09 said:
Hey i'll be in S'pore on the 13th but if peoeple doing there O'levels are underaged then i don't think i can go either. i only just turn 14. :|

My school (Garden Internation School) is having this Arsenal football camp, i have seen the ads, real arsenal coaches are coming to give this 5 day football lessons for a crazy amount of RM600, to me thats crazy especially for 5days but its stil pretty cool that they are coming to my school for this.

We got the same program a few years back, but it is by Pool, Evertonian and Chelski coaches I think. Not worth the money unless you are really good I think. No one will even bother to take a look at you unless you got Rooney's potential.

Gunner4life09

We got the same program a few years back, but it is by Pool, Evertonian and Chelski coaches I think. Not worth the money unless you are really good I think. No one will even bother to take a look at you unless you got Rooney's potential.

i don't really think its a scouting thing anyway. all of the people who are on the school team know its a rip off anyway, if arsenal are really trying to scout talent here there in for a suprise because alot of people who are crappy at football are going, after seeing them play Arsenal won't even be bothered to come back to S.E asia for about 10years.

Senght

Gunner4life09 said:
i don't really think its a scouting thing anyway. all of the people who are on the school team know its a rip off anyway, if arsenal are really trying to scout talent here there in for a suprise because alot of people who are crappy at football are going, after seeing them play Arsenal won't even be bothered to come back to S.E asia for about 10years.

You just reminded me about this fact about Arsenal's Asian tour. Damn, I was gutted when Arsenal did not annouce plans to tour SE.Asia. How I wished I can get a glimpse of my favourite players.

Gunner4life09

But arsenal rarelly makes huge tours and stuff, wenger usually likes going off some where quite in Europe so the players can get prepared in a calm enviroment. i think thats way better than getting tired and stuff touring the world but i guess that has its down side too for us fans not being able to see our beloved heros.

i have never seen a match at highbury only been on the tour and they let me go on the pitch if i took off my shoes and socks because they had a game the following day and since they heard i came from malaysia so they allowed me to go on the pitch under speciall circumstances. i was so excited . . . well i can't wait till my family plans a holiday to england again so i can hopefully watch a match.

brady

AfC_li4nGht said:
Having O'lvl... & underage btw... :angel

are you kidding? can't you drink coke or something? i thought the rules only apply to drinking, not entry... might make my way there just for fun.

kazu

call me suaku, but i only knew mount E had a hospital and not a hotel! how's the atmosphere there by the way?

singooner

'O' levels aside, you can watch the game and order non-alcoholic drinks, many Gooners bring their families, including children to the early games.

call me suaku, but i only knew mount E had a hospital and not a hotel! how's the atmosphere there by the way?

As you enter from Orchard Rd, take the left fork which brings you to the hotel, the right fork takes you to the hospital. Atmosphere's good, it's more family friendly than Devil's Bar though.

By the way, I am not connected to the pub in any manner, this is just a public service message.

Senght

kazu said:

2 huge plasma TVs. Heard from my friend whose dad went. The atmosphere is really good I think, lots of singing and stuff.

Aussie

Established Member
Surly you can go to a pub and just watch the game. Just get someone else to buy and even better pay for a few beverage to enhance the experience. :wink:

Gunner4life09

Hey Sength, i just heard that theres a new division in the Arsenal camp and the head coach, is going to coach that division. thats pretty impressive, i'm not really sure who they mean by head coach but i might be going cause some of my friends are going, be a good experience i guess . . . kinda of embbaresing especially after i said it was a rip off and theres no point going :eek:ops:

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom