• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hated Arsenal XI

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Remember when he went to Birmingham, and during an interview on his first match back against Arsenal, he asked for the Birmingham shirt to be taken down and an Arsenal one put up in the background :rofl:

I forgot that :lol:.Shame about him,was great player for us.Great pace,speed and dribling.He was even more complete at us than Özil tbf.But played with better players as well.

How many clubs guy changed after Arsenal ffs.Look this :rofl:

2008–2012 Barcelona 19 (0)
2009–2010VfB Stuttgart (loan) 27 (0)
2010–2011Birmingham City (loan) 19 (1)
2011VfL Wolfsburg (loan) 4 (1)
2012 Krylia Sovetov Samara 8 (0)
2012–2013 BATE Borisov 29 (3)
2014 Konyaspor 30 (2)
2015 Gençlerbirliği 15 (2)
2015 BATE Borisov 4 (0)
2016 Gençlerbirliği 12 (0)
2016 BATE Borisov 6 (0)
2017 Krylia Sovetov Samara 7 (0)
2018–2019 BATE Borisov 16 (0)
2019 Isloch Minsk Raion

Don't think I have ever hated Arsenal player. As long as they put on the red and white shirt I support them to come good all the time!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Don't think I have ever hated Arsenal player. As long as they put on the red and white shirt I support them to come good all the time!
Untitled.jpg

Think this was just me giving in years of bullying were people wanted me to say something I didn't want to say.

I think Trilly was very amused by this which is also my main goal here! Giving you guys something to smile about!

But of course I don't hate Lacazette. Even if he is one of the worst signing in history of the club!

Reactions: A_G

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Have to agree on this one, cant hate anyone of the players that have put on the red and white. Barely hate any footballers. Well, Roy Keane is the **** of the earth though. Pile of ****

say yes

forum master baiter
I like Arsenal players too much to make a full XI, but this 6-aside team put me through so much pain:

————— Almunia —————
Gabriel - Mustafi - Koscielny (2015+)
————— Elneny —————
————— Giroud —————

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
RVP is captain. Can play without team mates because he is enough of a c*** to match 11 men.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Cech
Bellerin Gallas Luiz Santos
Flamini(mk2) Guendouzi
Gervinho Cesc Hleb
Giroud​

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Hate is too strong a word and I certainly wouldn't hate an Arsenal player whilst he was with us.

The ones I dislike tend to be those who agitate to leave and disrespect the fans. For example Adebayor.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Almunia
Mustafi Mustafi Gallas Mustafi
Hleb Song Fabregas Nasri
Judas Adebayor

Manager: Mustafi

Top Bottom