• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hated Arsenal XI

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Adebayor
Van Persie
Nasri
Cole
Gallas

The above for obvious reasons. The you have those who I simply bemoan:

Fabregas-leaving too early
Hleb- leaving too early
Song-leaving too early
Sagna- leaving too early
Szczsney- leaving too early

See the pattern?

Wilshere- genuinely hate that he wasted his talent because he wanted to go crashing into tackles. Wanted to be a Gerrard instead of a Xavi.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Welp...I just went on Wiki to look up Andre dos Santos career and saw this:

André Clarindo dos Santos (born 8 March 1983), more commonly known as André Santos the Brazilian Bendtner but in defense , is a Brazilian footballer who most recently played for Figueirense.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Adebayor
Van Persie
Nasri
Cole
Gallas

The above for obvious reasons. The you have those who I simply bemoan:

Fabregas-leaving too early
Hleb- leaving too early
Song-leaving too early
Sagna- leaving too early
Szczsney- leaving too early

See the pattern?

Wilshere- genuinely hate that he wasted his talent because he wanted to go crashing into tackles. Wanted to be a Gerrard instead of a Xavi.
Wilshere didn't waste his talent. Wenger and Arsenal medical team did.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Pre-match mascot: OnlyOne

source.gif

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Man nothing beats the playa haters skit from Chappelle show. RIP Buck Nasty

'What can I say about that outfit that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan? It looks bombed out and depleted'

'Now excuse me I have to go home and put water in Buck Natsy mother's bowl'

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Players I have cursed at or possibly thrown stuff at my TV because of them are definitely Xhaka and Mustafi - I have lost my mind with these two and even though they are getting "better" I just don't think PL it suited to them so they need to be rid of!

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Players I have cursed at or possibly thrown stuff at my TV because of them are definitely Xhaka and Mustafi - I have lost my mind with these two and even though they are getting "better" I just don't think PL it suited to them so they need to be rid of!
Xhaka is the best midfielder we've had this decade

Latest posts+

Top Bottom