• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Needs to start eating a few cows to resurrect his career,
I don't care if he needs to start eating sh*t for the money he is earning, he should eat whatever makes him stronger/faster.
The squad is already full of useless overpaid millionaires, don't need another one on that list.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'll give few months for Hector to judge his performance it's difficult for guy who been 1 year out even holding didn't look same

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I love his personality, but I don’t think there’s anything particularly special about his game.
He’s never been particularly gifted on the ball but I think he’s a ‘good’ RB.

Never going to be the best, maybe not even top3 in the league, but he’s better than most of the RB’s out there.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Torrid game, I'm willing to give him some time.

Unfortunately we were hoping for a player who has been out for a whole season and a player who just joined from Scotland to increase our quality. It looks like we will have to wait for their fitness levels to increase.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The issue I have is that even if we allow for the fact that he's been injured and will take some time to get back to where he was...where he was wasn't really good enough. The grim reality is that the guy peaked as a player at 19 and then regressed. Nothing about his game has improved since then. If anything his positional awareness is worse, he appeared slower even before the injury and he still is awful on the ball with suspect crossing. If someone wants to offer reasonable money for him they can have him IMO. Go and find the right sided version of Tierney. Continuing to rely on someone whose only real asset was pace after they've already lost some of it and then had a serious knee injury which even after recovery saps some of your lateral quickness is foolish. Time to cut bait and find someone more suitable.

Hexagon9

It’s laughable how players that are unavailable for a protracted period of time get so much better (in their absence), in the minds of the fans.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Not gonna judge his performance level too harshly, for one thing he is at least doing better than Holding even though he plays in a more physically demanding role.

But he had already lost pace before his injury, if as the result of his unfortunate injury he might have lost even more pace then he's done at the top level. Need to be looking for an rb regardless next summer, on top of having to replace half our team who want out. Fun times.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He’s never been particularly gifted on the ball but I think he’s a ‘good’ RB.

Never going to be the best, maybe not even top3 in the league, but he’s better than most of the RB’s out there.

If his crossing was better he’d be one of the best RBs around. Just that he’s never been good at crossing the ball kind of makes it feel pointless.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

I know he is coming back from injury, and I will give him time to get his fitness to the required level...still miss this Hector though.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
His interview today I felt perfectly underlined the delusion of our players. If he truly believes that what they did out there was giving 100% then he needs to be evaluated. All this woe is us horse sh*t and zero accountability.

DasBootist

His interview today I felt perfectly underlined the delusion of our players. If he truly believes that what they did out there was giving 100% then he needs to be evaluated. All this woe is us horse sh*t and zero accountability.
If that's the best these lot can offer, we need practically a new first eleven next summer

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Definitely lost some pace. Seemed he was running in treacle at one point. It does take a long time to get back from an acl injury.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Yeah completely delusional.. You can only hope their analysis isn't like this behind the scene too. They need to face the fact that the performances are not good enough, we haven't been unlucky at all.

protocal354

I hope he regains his pace. But if not he can't be relied upon as a definite starter. We need to replace him and have him as backup or sell him and use funds to bolster elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom