• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yeah completely delusional.. You can only hope their analysis isn't like this behind the scene too. They need to face the fact that the performances are not good enough, we haven't been unlucky at all.
In years gone by you'd see some bad performances and our players would come out, stand up and say it's not good enough and we need to give more. You would never ever see a Dixon or an Henry or a Vieira or a Lehmann or even an Eboue suggest that a shambolic display like that was 100% effort and other teams were just luckier. Oh my days, can you imagine? The answers to what we see every week are right there in the interview. This group genuinely believes that the strolling around and shaking their heads that they do each week constitutes maximal effort.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Looked way better in the second half when Pepe was ahead of him.

Auba is rubbish on the ball, so having him in front gives him no opportunities to get forward for overlaps, etc..

Though Hecccy himself isn't the best on the ball, and when we're as static as we are in the build up he gets isolated easily and passes back.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I hope he regains his pace. But if not he can't be relied upon as a definite starter. We need to replace him and have him as backup or sell him and use funds to bolster elsewhere.

Not something you regain

Look at Michael Owen as example. Rapid as a youngster but slow as a slug once he ended up at united and Stoke following serious injuries.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
In years gone by you'd see some bad performances and our players would come out, stand up and say it's not good enough and we need to give more. You would never ever see a Dixon or an Henry or a Vieira or a Lehmann or even an Eboue suggest that a shambolic display like that was 100% effort and other teams were just luckier. Oh my days, can you imagine? The answers to what we see every week are right there in the interview. This group genuinely believes that the strolling around and shaking their heads that they do each week constitutes maximal effort.

This group of players are just not likable at all. I used to be so pissed at Theo's comments post match sometimes, but at least he was (too) honest.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Not something you regain

Look at Michael Owen as example. Rapid as a youngster but slow as a slug once he ended up at united and Stoke following serious injuries.

Rehab and recovery from ACL has become much better these last few years though, so hopefully there's still a chance he regains it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Rehab and recovery from ACL has become much better these last few years though, so hopefully there's still a chance he regains it.
Being a vegan won't help i mean since he change to vegan he getting bullied easily even after his ACL now he look more weak

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This group of players are just not likable at all. I used to be so pissed at Theo's comments post match sometimes, but at least he was (too) honest.
That's part of the struggle for me too now. I felt the same way the last year under Wenger. I genuinely cannot stand a good 80% of our team. They're impossible to support because they clearly don't care and then want to play victim when they aren't applauded for their apathy.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I can see him moving on in the summer if our current state continues, not that I'm as bothered, clearly way off the standard since the injury.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Shocking since he has come back, starting to worry
Truth is Hector has been nothing special for about 4 years.. He had one break out season and that is about it. His defensive issues have not improved.. Make no mistake they have always been there. He has leadership qualities and that is about it. Go watch his break out season. The pace was phenomenal. This lad is nothing without his pace. Can't beat a man, can barely pick a pass anymore. Chambers has been FAR FAR better.
Complete hype job this lad. Hippster footballer with nothing special to offer. Epitomises everything that is wrong with the modern day footballer.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
If he really thinks “we........ defended good” we’re in even more trouble than I thought.
This is the thing with our group. They honestly believe if they go home and apologise on their twitter account that all MUST be forgiven and they can simply carry on with their lives. Earning millions aint never been so easy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom