• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Good performance from him. I was kinda disappointed with Arteta for picking him, especially in such a big away game. I thought it was Arteta picking the bigger name over form but boy I was wrong. That goal was class.

I think this infield fullback position may actually be the best trajectory for his career. Doesn’t have to do a load of overlapping runs and allows him to use his underrated passing skills more. I like how good he is on those first time long passes for the winger to run on to. But I’m not gonna get carried away. I’m still on the AMN bandwagon but I’m glad we finally have some healthy competition in at least one position. Who knows maybe Bellerin can push AMN into midfield?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Didn’t even celebrate his goal with the away fans while even the usually sensible Xhaka was jumping around like a toddler.

Social activist. Fashion Icon. Wing Wizard. El Capitan. Hecccy baby.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

Identical to his 1st Arsenal goal

I think his first goal was a site footed goal against Villa at home, great finish it was.

But yeah I thought his goal was similar to that Liverpool strike. He should unleash that left peg more often. Our full backs in general should shoot more. Kolasinac has a great strike on him;

As does Tierney;

And of course, Saka;

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Had high hopes for him and liked him a lot but he hasn’t developed at all, you would classify him as a poor fullback now. You win nothing with people like Bellerin.
YOU WOT, M8?

Heccyy is one of the top rightbacks in world football, and an amazing athlete able to do amazing things with his body, pushing it to its limits. Heccyy has tremendous pace and versatility and can mark a man very well (And marks women ever better oooh). He also has an amazing left and right foot as he showed in the game, and other amazing parts, as he shows elsewhere.

Heccyy is easily a top 3 RB in the world. He's much better than any other option! And he's amazing on and off the pitch!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

YOU WOT, M8?

Heccyy is one of the top rightbacks in world football, and an amazing athlete able to do amazing things with his body, pushing it to its limits. Heccyy has tremendous pace and versatility and can mark a man very well (And marks women ever better oooh). He also has an amazing left and right foot as he showed in the game, and other amazing parts, as he shows elsewhere.

Heccyy is easily a top 3 RB in the world. He's much better than any other option! And he's amazing on and off the pitch!
Ai Caramba! If that isn’t love!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was kind of worried there for a second, after he got clattered by the Bournemouth player and the way everyone ran over to him...glad he was ok.

Last edited:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Seems faster since he's come back. Not quite quiff Hector but also not man bun Hector. Encouraging.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
tucked so far infield, I thought he was playing CM :lol:

Hope he can form a good partnership with Pepe.

Decent today!

Understand him well going for the shot instead of squaring it to Lacazette. Felt like none of the players wanted to play with Lacazette today.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Imagine if Kola or AMN produced a peformance any near as bad as Bellerin did today? The forum would be baying for their blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom