• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I really like Bellerin as a guy. He's a good fullback. Not great.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Bellerin won't ever become elite like we thought he would early on in his career, he has lost pace and has some technical shortcomings. But he is a good player and has an excellent mentality for big games, he has won us quite a few points over the years in big games by his willingness to push forward and attack

Wryer

Physically he's no longer the same, which is a shame. Not sure what happened there. But elite fullbacks are quite reliant on pace and power.

Needs to work alot more on his game management and tactical application if he still has the desire to reach elite level.

Happy to see him called up.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Absolutely ruined by Grealish today. I don't really rate Bellerin but he's serviceable at the same time, think he's just a non factor defensively most of the time.

Jae

Absolutely ruined by Grealish today. I don't really rate Bellerin but he's serviceable at the same time, think he's just a non factor defensively most of the time.

Hardly anything to go by. Grealish has ruined every fullback he's come up against this season, including TAA and Robertson.

Bellerin is the least of our worries.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All 3 goals came from his side not blaming him but villa targeted our right side all game yes because Grealish but bellerin didn't help

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Pepe did him no favours, he needs someone like Willian in front who can help cover if he doesn’t have a spare CB to help in behind.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Pepe did him no favours, he needs someone like Willian in front who can help cover if he doesn’t have a spare CB to help in behind.
Our right side is a big problem. Even Molde kept attacking down that side and just before Pepe scored the 3rd goal, Molde had a similar situation to the multiple ones Villa created today, where they isolated us in a 1 vs 1. Only difference is Villa had Grealish and Barkley to pick out the final balls.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
And Arteta is probably looking at those situations in reviews and going blimey I still need to play Willian in there but doing that he's hurting us going forward. It's really just pick your poison for him at the moment.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Even the commentators said stated they looking to exploit the space behind Bellerin (our opposition main tatic the past 5 years) and overloading that side.

Kav

Established Member
Even the commentators said stated they looking to exploit the space behind Bellerin (our opposition main tatic the past 5 years) and overloading that side.

Basic coaching 101, identify your opponents weakness. It has been obvious for years now that our defenders are not good until we got gabriel. We should have sold him when barcelona wanted him. We could have gotten an actual defender to replace him already. The man has no positional sense at all. Constantly out of position. He doesn't realize that he doesn't have the pace anymore to make up for his poor positioning so now when he runs back he just looks like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom