• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

There's another pic of him smoking ffs. :eek:

Ef4E4iLXkAEK0f3

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There no problem smoking most players do that 1 cigarette a day won't do any damage.

Manberg

Predator
Why’s Bellerin got a lot of hate last season? It’a like fans forget the good times. He’s been with us for 10 years and has grown from a hot prospect to one of the best right backs in the league. Pretty sure he was in the premier league team of the season in 2016, making him the best RB. Right now, despite coming back from lengthy injuries he’s still a top 5 RB for me, without a doubt.

Manberg

Predator
Do you guys watch his podcasts on youtube? He’s taking a bit of a moral high ground and speaking against being criticised for doing things outside of football and not focussing entirely on football. How do you guys feel about that?

Here his latest one for reference, with Alex Scott:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Do you guys watch his podcasts on youtube? He’s taking a bit of a moral high ground and speaking against being criticised for doing things outside of football and not focussing entirely on football. How do you guys feel about that?

He should quit football and go be an influencer since that seems to be his main passion.

Aubamagoal

no. I don’t listen to his podcasts. I don’t give a ****. I don’t follow footballers for their influence. It’s a joke that anyone rich can have their own brand and voice now.

hes a footballer and all i care about is whether he can deliver a clean sheet and crosses into the box. And he hasn’t been doing a good job

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He really rolled back the years with that performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom