• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyres7

Grealish was faster with the ball at his feet than Bellerin, and compare that to some of the old clips. He is finished as a player, it's only a question now of how long we're gonna tolerate it.
His decline has nothing to do with lack of positioning or understanding, it's purely a physical decline
It's both, look at his positioning for the first two goals against Villa.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
It's both, look at his positioning for the first two goals against Villa.
His positioning was questionable from day one, but his physical attributes were enough to make him one of the best RB's in the league. With his physical decline, he became a player without any special ability, and with some obvious flaws which persist throughout his career.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Only was at fault for two of Leeds best counter attacking movements and wasnt amongst our 3 worst players on the pitch (only due to how dreaful PEA, Willian and Pepe were) and I cant rember when we able to say that Bellerin. So thats a good peformance by his very low standards.

Even better news our most talented RB has returned from injury in chambers.

Kav

Established Member
He was better against leeds. Pepe left him stranded and he could not venture too far forward as he had to deal with 2 or 3 players down his flank. Kept him honest, this is how he should play. Defend more and only go forward in spurts.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Like Tierney he needs to have his shackles freed. We looked better when he was adventurous.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bellerin and Tierney always preform better in back 4 because they grow up and used to play this kind of position defensively still there alot of questions marks on bellerin

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

So I've just read this bloke one of our longest serving players is keen to leave us now because we aren't performing in the ECL, how about he starts performing well himself & puts in a bit more effort before critisising the team itself.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So I've just read this bloke one of our longest serving players is keen to leave us now because we aren't performing in the ECL, how about he starts performing well himself & puts in a bit more effort before critisising the team itself.
Where did you read that? I'm open to sell if we can buy an upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom