• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
We should sell him to Forest Green, he can go chew the cud there.

Hate condescending millionaires.

I think Bellerin has a lot of good intentions. But yeah, he's been condescending at times (over the past) and honestly his efforts all come with too much self-promotion, rather than focus on effectivness. For example during his Plant trees twitter thing there was too much *I'm donating* and not enough encouraging others to do the same.

In my opinion of course.

Plenty of footballers I know that do some immense work which doesn't get talked about too often, too.

TL: DR Nothing against Bellerin. But, I'm not as impressed with his efforts as others are.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Justin Fashnu was the first, no? He came out while playing. Sad story in the end.

Couldn’t look at John the same way after I found out.

Disowned his own brother to save himself from the terraces.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Sad that AM sees a male comfortable wearing fashion and immediately labels him homosexual right off the bat.

Prehistoric way of thinking imo.
It hasn’t been ‘right off the bat’ though. I can’t speak for everyone, but It’s the first time I’ve thought it and he’s been here years...

You’re acting like I’ve accused him of something... Speculating about a celebrity’s sexuality shouldn’t mean the subject needs defending in 2020 , or even the questioning of the thought process behind it. Are we going to pretend that we just go around making casual judgements based on nothing at all? Fwiw, it’s not based solely on his fashion sense. Who makes these judgements on gut feeling alone anyway? Would that be more acceptable? ;)

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Didn't his brother offer to pay him to stay in the closet?

I think this is one of the maddest tales in football. Coming out, rape allegations, turbulent relationship with his sibling. Would make for a cracking series.

John publicly disowned him before he killed himself and expressed remorse afterwards.

Can’t imagine what that would do to your conscience tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom