<

Hector Bellerin: Bad and Boujee

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Mitch, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Makavelii

Makavelii Well-Known Member

Bellerin was good in the final third today working with Willian. Unlucky not to get an assist as well.

2. Camus

Camus Well-Known Member

Honestly don't understand the hate he gets and some of the hypothetically price tags that get banded about for him. I think he's a great RB that's worth more than the 30 or whatever million that gets talked about as his price. It'd certainly cost us significantly more than that to get a RB in as good as him.

3. AberGooner

AberGooner Well-Known Member

He's another if he can get a run of games in a winning team he'll improve week to week. Too many of our squad over last few years haven't had that chance due to bad results and niggling injuries.

4. say yes

say yes Thread Title Abuser

Very good today.

5. Wryer

Wryer Well-Known Member

Much better today. Confident in his passing and movement. None of that pensive stance.

6. lufere7

lufere7 Well-Known Member

Was very keen on selling him to PSG to fund our midfield targets, but he looked good today and getting better the more he recovers it seems.

Don't mind keeping him, I also love how much he rattles many on here for non footballing reasons ngl :lol:

DanDare likes this.
  7. Beksl

Beksl Sell All The Youngsters

Need to keep him.

krengon and El Duderino like this.
  8. Camron

Camron Established Member Trusted

Keep.

El Duderino likes this.
  9. Impact

Impact Well-Known Member

I think the big thing with Hector is misplaced expectations.

Many of us expected him to develop into a difference-maker in attack when he was breaking through and he's certainly not that.

He's become a solid, dependable and functional member of the team defensively and offensively. Certainly not irreplaceable but a vital cog nonetheless.

truth_hurts and El Duderino like this.
  10. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

Feels at this stage of the window it’s a big ask to replace him.

Much rather him stay.

krengon, tcahill, Rygura and 4 others like this.
  11. grange

grange Well-Known Member

His passing was a little unconvincing at times but overall I liked him today. He's been playing well the last 5-6 games, right? Looks like he's close to being back to his old self.

12. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Sadly it's between him or Niles and very likely going to Niles i would keep both but we'll need money to improve this midfield

13. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

Bellerins 10th season with us. Time flies. Like its on fast forward.

Death is coming for us all guys. Each day you live, enjoy it.

If you get 100 years, its 1200 months or 5200 weeks. It's not a lot. But if you count it in days its a lot!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
    krengon, Sanchez11, say yes and 2 others like this.
  14. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

Very good game, worked hard and was diligent in possession. Definitely someone I'd look to keep.

15. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Established Member

He was good. Another solid game but with glimpses of the player who loves to bomb forward. I still think he's playing a bit in his own head and more concerned about not making a mistake than playing free but that's acceptable at this stage. The best Hector on the pitch today.

16. Iceman10

Iceman10 Well-Known Member

I would now try to keep both and see if a spread payments deal is possible for Aouar. We can sell Kola and have AMN able to play either flank.

Mrs Bergkamp likes this.
  17. Pop Tart

Pop Tart Well-Known Member

Played well again, but he is **** apparently

Manberg likes this.
  18. AbouCuéllar

AbouCuéllar Well-Known Member

19. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

Don't agree with your view but love your persistence on the wurst pun. Relating fascism to veganism is big misteak.

Trilly likes this.
  20. samshere

samshere Why so serieuse?

And I don't think he's lost any of his pace due to injury. If we're playing a back 3 then his position is more important than that of a midfielder.