• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Honestly don't understand the hate he gets and some of the hypothetically price tags that get banded about for him. I think he's a great RB that's worth more than the 30 or whatever million that gets talked about as his price. It'd certainly cost us significantly more than that to get a RB in as good as him.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
He's another if he can get a run of games in a winning team he'll improve week to week. Too many of our squad over last few years haven't had that chance due to bad results and niggling injuries.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Was very keen on selling him to PSG to fund our midfield targets, but he looked good today and getting better the more he recovers it seems.

Don't mind keeping him, I also love how much he rattles many on here for non footballing reasons ngl :lol:

Impact

Established Member
I think the big thing with Hector is misplaced expectations.

Many of us expected him to develop into a difference-maker in attack when he was breaking through and he's certainly not that.

He's become a solid, dependable and functional member of the team defensively and offensively. Certainly not irreplaceable but a vital cog nonetheless.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
His passing was a little unconvincing at times but overall I liked him today. He's been playing well the last 5-6 games, right? Looks like he's close to being back to his old self.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sadly it's between him or Niles and very likely going to Niles i would keep both but we'll need money to improve this midfield

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He was good. Another solid game but with glimpses of the player who loves to bomb forward. I still think he's playing a bit in his own head and more concerned about not making a mistake than playing free but that's acceptable at this stage. The best Hector on the pitch today.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
And I don't think he's lost any of his pace due to injury. If we're playing a back 3 then his position is more important than that of a midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom