• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Arteta won't sell one of his Spanish boys.

I want Hector to stay as he's far better than average players like Max Aaron's. In a squad of 25, Bellerin is very low on the list of who should be sold unless it is for silly money.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
He wasn't the answer imo. Would've been a good rotation option though.
Yeah I mean for a free transfer it would have been a great buy along with selling Bellerin to get in a young right back with the money. Now if AMN progresses there I think Meunier would've been a great rotational option.

ChefMan21

It'd have to be cash from PSG, because I don't think they'd swap anyone in the swapsies window. I mean if they're happy for us to take Marquinhos for a few extra buckaroos, then I guess we could accommodate.;)

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Bellerin's been pretty good the last couple of games though. I'd at least wait to see if he can build on his form for the rest of the season - if a good offer comes in though, a sale shouldn't be out of the question.

RE Aarons - Bogle is better value for money IMO and I think he's better on the ball aswell.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Bellerin out and this young lad Neco Williams in. He isnt getting in ahead it TAA and he looks a decent player.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal

Legitimately good luck lad, one of the few likeable players here.

But thanks to Raul management bringing Cedres on the cheap, don't think we desperately need to replace unless the opportunity comes up. So long as AMN is willing to deputise/start there in the mean time that is.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not Satisfied :rofl:. Why what you did to us to make you satisfied? You were preforming much better off the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom