• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Why did we sign Cedric? Keeping AMN, Cedric and Bellerin makes no sense.
I believe at the time AMN was misbehaving and wanted out of Arsenal. So we needed a back up for Bellerin but AMN has managed to turn things around and Kia fooled the club into a 4 year contract.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Soares is solid back up, with minimal cost, AMN is versatile and better than Bellerin and Soares as a wingback. Bellerin is an established player, who genuinely loves the club.

How can having 3 committed and able options be a negative situation?

Arson Finger

Hopefully Bellerin, Maitland Niles ,and Tierney will all stay and stay healthy this year, then we can sell Cedric next year for a nice little profit.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
PSG could be very good option for him perfect city for him too they'll also need RB after allowing Munier to leave.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Nothing against him but this would be great news. He's a good player but Ainsley's ceiling is a higher, and we have Cedric as back up. If we can get 25m for him, that helps us get Partey.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Could we good for both parties. He has been here a long time. hasn`t been great for a while and we nned the money. 20M would be a decent price,play AMN there and let Cedric cover him.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
How reliable is Matt Law? I would love to see us get some cash for Bellerín and convince Maitland-Niles that is his best position (it is), but for some reason I feel like he is very ingrained in the club here and that is a bullshit rumour.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Good luck to him in his search. It could be a new challenge for him and we could probably improve on that position with a new signing or AMN if he wants it.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
After the redundancies and him being the one to get most of his teammates to take the pay-cut... I'd think about a new challenge too.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
AMN and Soares are not as good as Bellerin. No need to downgrade our starting right back.

If an elite team came in for him, I could see why he may wish to move on.

Max Aarons? He's not even better than AMN. No thanks.

Malky

Established Member
Unreal if we get £30M for him. Give the RB spot to AMN (if we can convince him) invest it in the midfield and we're golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom